This Corona Virus Mania is Just Too Much, We All Need to Chill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re putting words in my mouth now. I didn’t mention any specific leader.

. . .

I know you did not mention a specific leader.

I was giving you an example of how you could've been more specific and not impugn an entire nation of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: hogen
Good for Africa but not France?
An unfortunate comparison considering I am African American.

It’s no mystery that Africa has nutritional problems. For them the vaccine is nothing short of a miracle given the high rate of polio symptoms they have endured. With France and their nutrition along with prenatal care it probably would have no effect to stop using it. It’s not whether it’s good or bad, it’s just a case of usefulness. I don’t see anything unfortunate here.

I use to think anti-vaxxers where a bit nuts but now... Actually I don't, not entirely.

If you can prove you make antibodies against it, and it can't be recontracted, there is no need for a vaccine for you. And yet they might try to force it on us anyways? Not me if I show antibodies. (I hate needles)

I'm not saying it's proof but we have seen a case of stopping vaccinations and seeing an immediate drop in autism in kids. (there's no plausible explanation, might be as simple as no diagnosing)

Also I'm actually opposed to measles vaccines. It's a goal of mine to contract it if possible from an anti-vaxxer (even though I had the vaccine, I'm seriously hoping I still can). Why? Because it trigger epgienetics that make you way less likely to have a heart attack. People before 1957 are considered immune so we somehow lost that benefit epigenetically speaking and the only way to resurge it is to have measles. And if you think about the symptoms it makes sense that it affects the epigenetics of the cardio system.

Polio is always said to be a thing of the past just due to vaccines. But prenatal vitamins are just as effective (and generally speaking way better for the humans). Unknown fact, only a very small percentage of people with polio have any lasting symptoms (the ones we fear), and it has been shown those that do basically exclusively have nutritional deficiencies. I'm not against the vaccine, or for it, kinda depends on what country you are in.

Here....in one post shows the dangers of the internet. One can find a crazy site full of misinformation to support ones own innate beliefs. Prenatal vitamins are just as effective as vaccines against Polio?

Hilarious wrong and frankly dangerous.

im just going to nicely say that “let’s agree to disagree”

Theres nothing of any truth to what you said

Steve,
Another thread to lock as its becoming populated with fake news and antiscience. DDK's original intent to bring some levity to our situation has devolved. Including a recommendation to take Flinstone vitamins to combat Polio.

3CD34751-E2D5-4C8A-A4DB-A71860DE6C2B.jpeg

Reactions: bazelio
Last edited:
Reactions: Vienna
Steve,
Another thread to lock as its becoming populated with fake news and antiscience. DDK's original intent to bring some levity to our situation has devolved. Including a recommendation to take Flinstone vitamins to combat Polio.
How about stopping the constant bickering about pro, con vaccination
from both sides. Closing down important threads because a few
people can’t behave is plain stupid.
Close down the people instead :rolleyes:

Hi Folsom,

Did you go to medical school over the weekend?

Right now if I had to make a policy decision on the basis of your advice and the advice of the medical doctors here who have responded to your post, I would tell the doctors to proceed.

Hi Folsom,

Did you go to medical school over the weekend?

Right now if I had to make a policy decision on the basis of your advice and the advice of the medical doctors here who have responded to your post, I would tell the doctors to proceed.
:p:p:p

I agree, please don't close down threads because of a few people. Warn them, then cut them off

How about stopping the constant bickering about pro, con vaccination
from both sides

TBH this is why I dislike a thread such as this where everyone in audophilia suddenly has a medical degree and posts their opinions as if they were fact.

As to why anyone would be opposed to a vaccine against covid-19 is beyond me

The teachers are happy the parents are going insane.
I heard my neighbor scream. "Stop it you kids are driving me crazy.'"

Reactions: Vienna and bonzo75
TBH this is why I dislike a thread such as this where everyone in audophilia suddenly has a medical degree and posts their opinions as if they were fact.

Opinions maketh the man

The teachers are happy the parents are going insane.
I heard my neighbor scream. "Stop it you kids are driving me crazy.'"

:D

. . .

Historically, I get a cold if I merely look at a sick person. Oddly, I don't recall, and my parents do not recall, that I ever got the flu. As a result, I've always been a little bit superstitious about the flu shot, and I have never gotten a flu shot.

However, as soon as there is a Chinese coronavirus vaccine, I will happily get in line to get it.

Last edited:
Historically, I get a cold if I merely look at a sick person. Oddly, I don't recall, and my parents do not recall, that I ever got the flu. As a result, I've always been a little bit superstitious about the flu shot, and I have never gotten a flu shot.

However, as soon as there is a Chinese coronavirus vaccine, I will happily get in line to get it.

I don't get a flu shot because it mutates every year, so I could feel sick on the day of the flu shot and yet get the new flu again. I get my information from audio forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing