QSA LANEDRI Series

Hi Steven,
Very glad yo see that there is a QSA Forum on WBF.
Congratulations!

I think I wrote the first QSA review on WBF, back in 2012.
:D

May I ask you two questions?

Firstly, I notice on you website that QSA-Lanedri cables are being launched.

May you tell us more about them?
What metals are employed and what special features do they have?

Secondly, several frds of mine in Hong Kong have bought QSA JitterPower.
IMG-20221230-WA0009.jpg

Again, please tell the WBF members more about these series of accessories.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
CK

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still seeing improvements in my TV picture 6 weeks after installing a Revelation LAN cable between a switch and Shield TV Pro. I thought it had stabilized around week 3, but then the video quality started getting better. I think it is still evolving even in the past 3-4 days. Pretty amazing.
Great to know !
Thank you
So we should expect unexpected it summary.

I am still waiting for my cables.
2 Gamma Infinity cables are expected this or next week. XLR and Ethernet
2 Ultimatum Infinity cables are still in progress . End of March probably ?

Because a fuse sits in such close proximity to the component, it's impact is bigger than most would imagine and to remove a QSA fuse despite all the QSA cables I have results in a fairly painful letdown but yes, in my system, the impact of cables is greater than the impact of a fuse.
So with the added mass of the Gamma infinity cables and price performance range, could we equate the Gamma Infinty level at around a QSA yellow or red treatment level.

As the Gamma Infinity lan cable thus, still gets improved with the Silver lan jitters used together.

WRT lan adapters, (ethernet connection between soTm switch and Jcat xe) would it not be better to use both plugs at the “destination” point instead of one at source as suggested on qsa website?

Being in Singapore is rarely a benefit where it comes to receiving audio fast- this time was an exception! My QSA Lanedri shipment arrived this morning. I have them plugged in and settling down now. Hang tight! They're on the way!

Being in Singapore is rarely a benefit where it comes to receiving audio fast- this time was an exception! My QSA Lanedri shipment arrived this morning. I have them plugged in and settling down now. Hang tight! They're on the way!
Wow. That’s super quick. Looking forward to having your sharing mate.

I have been keeping my distance from this thread as it really is about QSA - my role is solely to supply donor Sablon cables for treatment - however Anas asked me to chip in a few words about my personal experiences with their products.

By way of background, I had been following the other QSA thread about their fuses and outlets from its inception. I have long appreciated the importance of these peripherals in maximising system performance, yet some still view them as being controversial. @romaz, who as usual was waaay ahead of the rest of us in trialling QSA products, advised me to go straight in at ‘Silver’ level. I trust the man - his ears, his integrity, his helpful and well informed nature - so that’s where I started. The ncf wall socket feeding my entire system was replaced with a QSA silver. Next came silver fuses for the Taiko Extreme and Lampi Baltic dac.

So far, so good. But what about treating your power cords asked Romaz? Whilst we early QSA adopters were still on the foothills, it seems he was already at the base station having had a number of his Sablon cords treated with stunning results. Sure, why not I replied.

An invitation from Anas later and I sent in a Prince cord last autumn for treatment. The cord came back showing significant gains in detail and soundstage size. Yet, it transpired that the exact nature of the treatment was still being refined and I had only received an interim stage. The final treatment is based on that applied to my silver outlet and fuses, and two King cords with Infinity line treatment came back to me earlier this week.

My initial listen from cold was familiar but with a larger presence and more saturated intensity. It was a qualitative shift, akin to letting a red wine breathe, and there wasn’t a perception of anything being missing or deficient from the sound as can often be the case with new gear. After settling in for two days under power, there is a further maturation with greater musical ease and projection.

For me, nuance / micro detail / textural ambiance, call it what you will, is a quality which separates great systems from the merely good ones and QSA Infinity treatment on my King cord takes me further down that path. I dare say it will further improve over the next week but in an incremental manner.

Finally, one thing worth noting is that QSA believe their treatment works best on both relatively impure materials and also large conductor areas. My Sablon cords only tick the latter box, as both the Bocchino plugs and wire are made from high purity copper.

Last edited:
In the most part yes, the treatment adds another layer of performance. Most noticeable in mid-range.

How have Sablon cables changed in voicing since the Reserva models? Steinway pianos, for example, have a tone that is renown for its warmth, among other characteristics (sustain, dynamic range). I wouldn't want, and have steered clear of, cables that override that quality, however pleasing their high degree of transparency and resolution and perhaps liveliness seems.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on what brand the Ethernet, RCA and BNC cables are? Are they a brand like Sablon or are they QSA's own?

I am MOST intrigued by what happens when the Sablon Prince comes back from Landeri-QSA treatment. Please update! Definitely looking forward to reading about that.

I received my round 2 shipment on Monday, containing my Sablon Prince cable now reborn as a Spectra Infinity. Here are my initial impressions after ~100 hours in my system.

Unfortunately, I did not have another untreated Prince on hand to assess just the impact of the Infinity treatment, holding the physical cable constant. But it's easy to tell that the impact is very large. In my previous post, I had described how the Gamma Infinity outperformed the OG Sablon Prince in some aspects, powering my Taiko Extreme server:

When I tried the Gamma Infinity, the Extreme really showcased what the Infinity adds over the Revelation. I would agree with @romaz's description, that the Infinity adds density and refinement. Instruments sounded more dimensional and real. Still, I continued to crave the Prince's physicality, and so this is a component where a Spectra cable should fit well. I have sent my Prince to Anas for treatment, and I am hoping it will return to me transmogrified to a Spectra Infinity.

Now, with the Spectra Infinity Prince on hand, I was able to compare the new arrival to the Gamma Infinity that had been powering my Extreme for the last month or more. And it really was no contest. The Spectra Infinity Prince comprehensibly bettered the Gamma Infinity in every department. Start with the best attributes of the Prince, especially the physicality and viscerality, then add in increased transparency and resolution, along with a refinement and liquidity, especially in the mids, as Mark mentioned. The end result is really quite stunning.

While I had already enjoyed the improvements from my previously deployed Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cables, and Gamma Infinity Ethernet cable, with the addition of the Spectra Infinity Prince, I feel a Rubicon has been crossed. Something wholistic has happened. The level of emotional engagement with my music is now at an all-time high in my system.

I continue to scratch my head on what this treatment is, but the end results are very real to me ears in my system.

I just wanted to mention that several Gamma Revelation power cords didn’t really prepare me for what a single Gamma Infinity cord would deliver. Transparency and realism have taken a huge leap forward. I’m gobsmacked.

I’ll share more details after things settle in further.

Last edited:
I just wanted to mention that several Gamma Revelation power cords didn’t really prepare me for what a single Gamma Infinity cord would deliver. Transparency and realism have taken a huge leap forward. I’m gobsmacked.

I’ll share more details after things settle in further.
What component did you put the Infinity Cord into?

If your choice is the Ultimate Revelation Power Cord vs the Spectral Infinity Power cord, which should you get and why?

Assuming you already like your Sablon King, I would go for the Ultimate Revelation PC because that can be upgraded to the Ultimate Infinity later.

Also that way you have two cords you like :)

Reactions: kennyb123
Assuming you already like your Sablon King, I would go for the Ultimate Revelation PC because that can be upgraded to the Ultimate Infinity later.

Also that way you have two cords you like :)
For clarification, I do not have a Sablon King PC. I am trying to decide which PC to consider at the same price. ---Ultimate Revelation or Spectral Infinity Prince.
Jett ---I assume your answer would be the same.

I would love to hear from Anas on this question.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing