QSA LANEDRI Series

Hi Steven,
Very glad yo see that there is a QSA Forum on WBF.
Congratulations!

I think I wrote the first QSA review on WBF, back in 2012.
:D

May I ask you two questions?

Firstly, I notice on you website that QSA-Lanedri cables are being launched.

May you tell us more about them?
What metals are employed and what special features do they have?

Secondly, several frds of mine in Hong Kong have bought QSA JitterPower.
IMG-20221230-WA0009.jpg

Again, please tell the WBF members more about these series of accessories.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
CK

Last edited by a moderator:
Romaz Anas please correct me if I am wrong.
if the mass of conductor makes so big difference the effect of the power cable should be much bigger
Than a fuse with the same treatment.

Romaz Anas please correct me if I am wrong.
if the mass of conductor makes so big difference the effect of the power cable should be much bigger
Than a fuse with the same treatment.

Because a fuse sits in such close proximity to the component, it's impact is bigger than most would imagine and to remove a QSA fuse despite all the QSA cables I have results in a fairly painful letdown but yes, in my system, the impact of cables is greater than the impact of a fuse.

Reactions: Kris
Another important question with the placement of my amps in a cabinet area. Are the Ultimate speaker cables bendable with their oversized thickness? I would need to bend the cable probably 90 degrees to make them fit.

Another important question with the placement of my amps in a cabinet area. Are the Ultimate speaker cables bendable with their oversized thickness? I would need to bend the cable probably 90 degrees to make them fit.

The Ultimatum speaker cables while large and very heavy are surprisingly very flexible and a 90 degree bend will not be a problem.

Reactions: Willgolf
Hi Willgolf, What you need to know is the radius of the bend

Reactions: QSA-LANEDRI
Shipment tracking numbers will be shared as of tomorrow.

For those new to the QSA world, the QSA Lanedri cables are directional. The white -half- arrow on the left to the logo indicates the direction from source to destionation.

Attachments

• Infinity Line label.jpeg
    Infinity Line label.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Revelation Line label.jpeg
    Revelation Line label.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 61
For those new to the QSA world, the QSA Lanedri cables are directional. The white -half- arrow on the left to the logo indicates the direction from source to destionation.
I don’t think I remembered this but I just checked and my XLR was oriented correctly. Thanks!

I don’t think I remembered this but I just checked and my XLR was oriented correctly. Thanks!

I know you reported the upgrate in SQ before.
was thete any other SQ change over longer time ?
Or should we estimate that after about a week we will get full performance ?

Still happy with the final result ?
getting more cables or stopping where you are ?

know you reported the upgrate in SQ before.
I would say that it takes about three weeks to get to full performance. I lost the ability to determine if they improved further beyond that as I was helping to test the latest noise shaping in PGGB 256. Together I am hearing the most significant upgrade in terms of making voices and instruments sound like the real thing. This upgrade didn’t even cost me that much once I factor in the proceeds from selling my previous cables. Crazy bang for the buck.

Yes absolutely.

I will be receiving a Gamma Infinity power cord in this next batch. After that I will likely to snag a few more.

I was listening to one of my favorite albums the other day (The Yes Album). I never in my lifetime imagined that I would own an audio system that would bring me into the studio with them in the way I was brought in there that night. Honestly this is what the pursuit of audio has been about for me. If that’s true for you too, you will be thrilled with these QSA Lanedri cables do.

a 90 degree bend is 1/4 of a circle. So what is the smallest circle you can form with the cable before you start to damage its conductors, dielectric and screen. If the radius of the circle is say 10cm, then your 90 degree bend will take 2 x 3.142 x 10 x 0.25 = 16cm of cable (2xPixRx0.25)
I have 7 inches between the amp and the back wall. If I am using spades and turn them sideways, I should be able to accommodate the speaker cables without bending much at all. Now I just need to know the thickness of the whole cable as I might need to make the hole in the wall larger. Thx

I know you reported the upgrate in SQ before.

I am still seeing improvements in my TV picture 6 weeks after installing a Revelation LAN cable between a switch and Shield TV Pro. I thought it had stabilized around week 3, but then the video quality started getting better. I think it is still evolving even in the past 3-4 days. Pretty amazing.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing