New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

This is enlightening to me, about cap space and all those exceptions, which means that GS and Cleveland when they hit over the cap at $137m each last season, utilized some fantastic rule grinding exceptions and 'rights' and whatever 'life line' there was. Magnificent wizards.

Reports say Lance Stephenson and Javale McGee to join the Lakers.

The fact that Lebron, every few years, has to find new amazing talent and new management, to try to win a Championship, as far as I'm concerned puts an end to the debate about who is The Goat.

Statistically, with such skewed talent to just a few teams, of which Lebron has always been surrounded by the best and always on one of them, with the exception of a few years at his start, his inability to win more than he does shows him for what he is. The Warriors for example, were not a bunch of AMAZING players that all played the off season game to come together to be the best BUT were just great players who complemented each other. They won easily without KD and if stayed healthy they could still win without him, but KD fit into the system and the system wasn't built around him.

Wherever Lebron goes, he creates turmoil, great players either get traded or ask to leave and he blames everyone including coach and management.

He doesn't even belong in the discussion of The Goat.

Reports say Lance Stephenson and Javale McGee to join the Lakers.

Can you picture LeBron's reaction when Lance and Javale start making the bone head plays they are famous for?

Lance will be able to blow kisses to LeBron every day!

If the Lakers really sign those two LeBron could decide to go back to Cleveland.

Last edited:
Wow, Rondo is a surprise, but still, when he agrees to be coached, is one of the best passers in the league. This is his fifth team in the 5 seasons. Also it means that LeBron will not be manning the PG role which he's so used to.

Looks like Randle to the Pelicans. Nice pickup.

Wow, Rondo is a surprise, but still, when he agrees to be coached, is one of the best passers in the league. This is his fifth team in the 5 seasons. Also it means that LeBron will not be manning the PG role which he's so used to.

If you think Lebron would ever play without the ball I got a bridge to sell you. It’s one of the reason everyone hates playing with him.

If you think Lebron would ever play without the ball I got a bridge to sell you. It’s one of the reason everyone hates playing with him.

I'm eager to see if LeBron will bang heads with Magic on this one. I would imagine in that 3-hour face to face meet with Magic, he was given a lowdown of what is going to happen. When was Lebron really a 3 SF? In this first 8 years in Cleveland, I suppose. When he went to Riley's Heat, he probably thought he would be the coach too. :D

The fact that Lebron, every few years, has to find new amazing talent and new management, to try to win a Championship, as far as I'm concerned puts an end to the debate about who is The Goat.

Statistically, with such skewed talent to just a few teams, of which Lebron has always been surrounded by the best and always on one of them, with the exception of a few years at his start, his inability to win more than he does shows him for what he is. The Warriors for example, were not a bunch of AMAZING players that all played the off season game to come together to be the best BUT were just great players who complemented each other. They won easily without KD and if stayed healthy they could still win without him, but KD fit into the system and the system wasn't built around him.

Wherever Lebron goes, he creates turmoil, great players either get traded or ask to leave and he blames everyone including coach and management.

He doesn't even belong in the discussion of The Goat.

The GOAT now stands for Going On Another Team. :D

And I agree with you on all issues. They are pretty much the chronicles of his career. :)

And wait till LaVar hears the possible news that Lonzo is being traded. Strike 1 was his other son Gelo went undrafted.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-demarcus-cousins-agrees-deal-warriors-003552151.html

Cousins to the Warriors for a 'measely' $5m.

That’s ridiculous and pathetic. Again, I don’t see why these guys think joining a championship team makes them a champion if the team wins it again.

Makes all the smaller market teams a joke too. I think Silver will have to do something in the next few years.

I actually think Lebron’s happy to have Rondo, takes some playmaking pressure off him. And he may well have known beforehand about the possibility of Rondo coming.

That’s ridiculous and pathetic. Again, I don’t see why these guys think joining a championship team makes them a champion if the team wins it again.

Makes all the smaller market teams a joke too. I think Silver will have to do something in the next few years.

I agree with you. Really makes the league a circus. Durant took less money for them to ink Iggy last year. And this year he took another discount off to the tune of $5m which they used to ink Cousins. And when did this superstars taking less money start? The Big 3 of the Heat. Durant has mimicked LeBron TWICE.

Last edited:
The GOAT now stands for Going On Another Team. :D

And I agree with you on all issues. They are pretty much the chronicles of his career. :)

Great line. I love it.

Interesting Details Surface About How Julius Randle Ended Up Becoming An Unrestricted Free Agent

"Apparently, Randle wasn’t crazy about the idea of his role with the Lakers changing after all the moves they made in NBA free agency thus far. This prompted the former first-round pick to ask the team to renounce his rights, according to ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne. Pelicans superstar Anthony Davis appears to have played a vital role in getting Randle to New Orleans."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/d9d1...bbe2fa76e/ss_interesting-details-surface.html

Enis Kanter should be drawing a $5m fine soon. :D

DhJiOkCXkAAQMQX.jpg

If nothing else, the Lakers will be fun to follow this year....and it is not just LeBron.

What could possibly go wrong when you have Lance Stephenson, Javale McGee, Rondo and the Ball family all on one team?

Should be quite a spectacle. I'll be watching for sure.

P.S. The guy I feel for is Luke Walton - always liked Luke. It will be quite a challenge to coach this group!

Avery Bradley signs 2 year deal with the Clippers. Still together with Doc.

If nothing else, the Lakers will be fun to follow this year....and it is not just LeBron.

What could possibly go wrong when you have Lance Stephenson, Javale McGee, Rondo and the Ball family all on one team?

Should be quite a spectacle. I'll be watching for sure.

P.S. The guy I feel for is Luke Walton - always liked Luke. It will be quite a challenge to coach this group!

LeBron would have no respect for Magic at courtside (or even Jeanie) if he does those antics that he did before with Spoestra and Mike Brown (soft shove while going to the bench), that is, if he doesn't like what the coach is doing, which normally means they're down in a game. He never did that to Lue, because Lue was there virtually for timeouts and subs, and maybe some. Coaching Rondo is a challenge for sure, as he has openly barked at Rick Carlisle in a game. Lance? He's on the same side a LeBron so no problems there. McGee, he has show few bloopers in his 2 yrs with the Warriors, so he shouldn't be a problem. LaVar has been quiet since the LeBron news, and that is a problem. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing