Infigo Audio Sparkle series cables

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
I am Calvin D. Johnson Cable Sales Director for Infigo Cables. We have released our cable line after much research and development. Our cables have a very open and transparent sound with a very light bit of warmth that doesn’t sacrifice dynamics, musicality or transparency. They are great at image placement and detail retrieval. I could talk all day about them but we are allowing demos to a few customers. Contact me if you are interested in hearing the difference that they will make in your system.

calloway

Nov 3, 2011
danville,va
I am Calvin D. Johnson Cable Sales Director for Infigo Cables. We have released our cable line after much research and development. Our cables have a very open and transparent sound with a very light bit of warmth that doesn’t sacrifice dynamics, musicality or transparency. They are great at image placement and detail retrieval. I could talk all day about them but we are allowing demos to a few customers. Contact me if you are interested in hearing the difference that they will make in your system.
what are the price points of your cables..?..I would be interested in demoing a 1.5m pair of your RCA interconnects.

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
I had the opportunity to listen to Infigo's USB cable and one RCA cable. After listening for a couple of days I sold my Wireworld Platinum Series 8 USB cable and Wireworld Platinum Series 8 XLRs. I'm currently using Infigo's USB cable and one XLR from my DAC to my preamp. I should receive my second XLR on Tuesday.

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
I think it's important to say that I don't believe in best or absolutes regarding audio components/cables. I want to share my thoughts now that I have both sets of Infigo XLRs and their USB cable. I've tried and/or owned the following cables in my system: Wireworld Platinum series 7 and 8; Audioquest Fire; Shunyata Sigma and Omega; Transparent Reference; High Fidelity; and Nordost Odin 1s. In my system, Infigo cables present a tangible 3-dimensional soundstage with outstanding width and depth compared to every cable that I've listened to in my system. Detail is there, without a hint of brightness and they're even across the entire audio spectrum.

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
I think it's important to say that I don't believe in best or absolutes regarding audio components/cables. I want to share my thoughts now that I have both sets of Infigo XLRs and their USB cable. I've tried and/or owned the following cables in my system: Wireworld Platinum series 7 and 8; Audioquest Fire; Shunyata Sigma and Omega; Transparent Reference; High Fidelity; and Nordost Odin 1s. In my system, Infigo cables present a tangible 3-dimensional soundstage with outstanding width and depth compared to every cable that I've listened to in my system. Detail is there, without a hint of brightness and they're even across the entire audio spectrum.
Thanks for the compliment as a audiophile it’s been quite a journey to get to this point. We at infigo set out on this journey 4 years ago testing and improving again again and again our cabling to enhance the listening experience of our customers. Enjoy!

Lak

May 12, 2014
Perrysburg, Ohio
I look forward to the demo of the Sparkle RCA interconnects later this month.

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
I just completed a trial of the Infigo Signature series cables.

ozzy

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
I am working on a mini review, and I will probably post it about Wednesday.

ozzy

BTW, the cables were compared to the Shunyata Sigma V2 and WireWorld Platinum Starlight 8 interconnects and usb.

My system consists of:
Lumin X1 Server/Dac
Focal Sopra 2 speakers
AudioQuest Niagara 7000, Dragon power cables.
Bob Carver Raven M350 amps
JL Audio F-113 subs

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
I will be ready to send demos out in a week if others are interested.

Lak

May 12, 2014
Perrysburg, Ohio
I'm currently waiting to receive the Infigo Signature interconnect. Will be shipped to me today.

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
I'm currently waiting to receive the Infigo Signature interconnect. Will be shipped to me today.
They are on their way. Anyone else want to try?

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
I have now been asked many times about my experience with these cables.

ozzy

Here is my review that was just posted on Audiogon.

179722-41
ozzzy - thanks for the insights.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing