Infigo Audio Sparkle series cables

calloway

Nov 3, 2011
danville,va
I actually did try the signature RCA interconnects.They are indeed very good.They bettered the Audience 'Studio One' that I have. I would have probably bought them but had one other model to try that I I ended up liking better and have bought them . My wife, who also liked the Infigo cable,ended up liking the current interconnect much better in our system, that being the ZenWave D4.

Reactions: audio.bill

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
@calloway - Would it be possible to provide some of your insight comparisons between the 2?

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
Anyone who wants to demo our cables contact me. I only have 3 sets to loan out in rotation but I’m willing to. I do this because as an audiophile I know our plight in purchasing items and as a company INFIGO wants you to be happy with your purchase and even happier with your system and the music playing through it.

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
calloway,
Interesting that you prefer that cable. You also saved alot of money!
ozzy

calloway

Nov 3, 2011
danville,va
Ozzy...money had nothing to do with the decision.It never does.! I thought the ZenWave improved the clarity of my system's sound without changing anything else.My wife also thought it was a better presentation.all that matters, and all that ever matters, is what I think sounds better.

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
Well, I just received my order of 1 Infigo usb and 2 XLR Signature cables to complete my interconnect cable loom.
I'm burning them in now, but even at this early stage the sound is great!

ozzy

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
Ozzy enjoy the best in the game!
I have Infigo Signature cables and love them in my "system", but I respectfully say, I don't believe any one cable or component is the "best". Different systems, rooms, and preferences.

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
I get it. Just excited that we were able to bring you listening joy. I’m an audiophile to the heart. So just enjoy. Take care.

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
BTW,

Day two with the new 3 sets of Infigo cables.

I just played The Beatles- "Good Morning" (my dog really likes this song). I can’t believe the wide-open sound stage we are hearing. Incredible!

ozzy

Reactions: InfigoAudio

Hobblecreek

Jun 23, 2018
Colorado
I just purchased a set of the Signature balanced XLR cables after my demo period. In terms of sound quality and system improvement, everything is placed where it should be on the sound stage and is absolutely balanced in presentation. From the source at the dcs Rossini APEX DAC connected to the Ypsilon Phaethon integrated, the signal now being passed to the YG Hailey 2 loudspeakers is allowing us to enjoy more expansive and delineated bass (in an enhanced way) without any loss to the highs or midrange. We are hearing greater analog sonic output and clarity from the DAC source and are hearing things in the music that we've missed before.

My wife and I are very happy to add these interconnects to our system and believe that the search for improving this weak link is done. Oh, I should add that I want to demo the Infigo speaker cables when they become available just to see how well they might fit with and improve what we listen to.

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
I just purchased a set of the Signature balanced XLR cables after my demo period. In terms of sound quality and system improvement, everything is placed where it should be on the sound stage and is absolutely balanced in presentation. From the source at the dcs Rossini APEX DAC connected to the Ypsilon Phaethon integrated, the signal now being passed to the YG Hailey 2 loudspeakers is allowing us to enjoy more expansive and delineated bass (in an enhanced way) without any loss to the highs or midrange. We are hearing greater analog sonic output and clarity from the DAC source and are hearing things in the music that we've missed before.

My wife and I are very happy to add these interconnects to our system and believe that the search for improving this weak link is done. Oh, I should add that I want to demo the Infigo speaker cables when they become available just to see how well they might fit with and improve what we listen to

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
Who wants to demo these xlr’s next?

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022

My wife and I are very happy to add these interconnects to our system and believe that the search for improving this weak link is done. Oh, I should add that I want to demo the Infigo speaker cables when they become available just to see how well they might fit with and improve what we listen to.
Thanks. Glad to to bring you closer to the music. We are glad you demoed our product nd it made you happy. We low these demos because we believe in helping our customers improve their listening experience. That’s why we send demos out. Enjoy!

Reactions: Hobblecreek

tony22

Nov 4, 2019

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing