Gryphon StandArt

Mar 30, 2023
Украина
Hello to all fans of Gryphon brand products!
Q: Does anyone use a Gryphon StandArt audio rack in their system?
What is your opinion, first of all, the effect on the sound is of interest.

wackerd

Jul 28, 2023
I have a Gryphon 4-shelf StandArt Rack. Perfect look and high-quality workmanship. I haven't done an A/B comparison with other stuff. For me it is important to have well-designed multi-layer shelves and a rigid and stable construction for heavy audio equipment.

Mar 30, 2023
Украина
I have a Gryphon 4-shelf StandArt Rack. Perfect look and high-quality workmanship. I haven't done an A/B comparison with other stuff. For me it is important to have well-designed multi-layer shelves and a rigid and stable construction for heavy audio equipment.
Thanks for the answer, I'm wondering how the sound changed after installing it on the rack? and what you posted. I only have a rack for my Mephisto amp and installation results were mixed at first and I even removed the amp but when I put it in on the second try I couldn't believe how much better it got. Why is this? Secret! the sound has acquired a greater three-dimensionality, but suspicions remain! so I'm interested in the experience of colleagues! :)
I'm thinking of getting a rack StandArt for the rest of the components

Last edited:

wackerd

Jul 28, 2023
Thanks for the answer, I'm wondering how the sound changed after installing it on the rack? and what you posted. I only have a rack for my Mephisto amp and installation results were mixed at first and I even removed the amp but when I put it in on the second try I couldn't believe how much better it got. Why is this? Secret! the sound has acquired a greater three-dimensionality, but suspicions remain! so I'm interested in the experience of colleagues! :)
I'm thinking of getting a rack StandArt for the rest of the components
I also have Gryphon components what my decision for the StandArt accelerated. Otherwise I think there are a lot of worldwide good Rack manufactors on the market.

Corinthian

Apr 10, 2023
I also have Gryphon components what my decision for the StandArt accelerated. Otherwise I think there are a lot of worldwide good Rack manufactors on the market.

Very nice, seems like the Gryphon rack is an uncommon beast. I've got a Mephisto and am struggling to find a decent racking solution due to its size and weight, so am considering the standart. Do you have any photos you could post please?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing