QSA LANEDRI Series

Hi Steven,
Very glad yo see that there is a QSA Forum on WBF.
Congratulations!

I think I wrote the first QSA review on WBF, back in 2012.
:D

May I ask you two questions?

Firstly, I notice on you website that QSA-Lanedri cables are being launched.

May you tell us more about them?
What metals are employed and what special features do they have?

Secondly, several frds of mine in Hong Kong have bought QSA JitterPower.
IMG-20221230-WA0009.jpg

Again, please tell the WBF members more about these series of accessories.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
CK

Last edited by a moderator:
Bear in mind I suspect Taiko is talking only about the SFP v RJ45 noise, and no the cable going into the RJ45. I wonder if 60 feet of wired ethernet cable will shunt more noise in than a SFP makes.

If it could be achieved without breaking the bank (or house) I suspect the better solution would be ...

router > fibre > OM > top grade ethernet cable > Taiko Switch > and so on.
or
router > wifi > Wifi Access point > top grade ethernet cable > Taiko Switch > and so on.

That is very promising to hear. In your case perhaps it is so significant because the router is not powered via a dedicated AC supply or power conditioner. For example, I have my router in the hifi rack powered via dedicated AC, a power conditioner and decent LPS, all grounded with a very good grounding system ... but basic DC cables from audio manufacturers.
Yes, Taiko is talking about the best connection into its Switch, and it recommends ethernet over fiber. But you may be right that noise could be further reduced by, for example, implementing your suggestion of router > fiber > OM > good ethernet cable > Taiko Switch. Indeed, I have a second system at another house that basically uses that topology, but with an ER as the switch. I'll be putting the QSA Lanedri DC cable to use in that system and will report later.

As for whether the impact of the DC cable on my router is significant because the router has not already received the deluxe treatment (as yours has), I can't say from firsthand experience. But from all my experience with QSA cables (power, interconnects, speaker, and now ethernet in different systems), I fully agree with @QSA-LANEDRI that huge gains are possible WITH deluxe treatment already in place.

Thus, once my digital audio signal reaches my Extreme, I've got an extremely (pun intended) transparent chain -- and yet, the various QSA cables I've inserted have made worlds of difference. In fact, I suspect that the more transparent your system already is, the more apparent the gains from QSA'd cables will be.

Last edited:
Oh dear, I think what you saying is that with a non-dedicated and cruddy power source the DC cable will probably deliver about its worst performance ... which makes my speculation about the furthest from the reality you described.

It is puzzling why the DC cable made such a significant difference powering the router compared to when it powered the EtherRegen much closer to the audio equipment.

On a similar topic, why is the QSA ethernet cable 3m rather than shorter like 1m? Does more metres improve the sound outcome (because ethernet cable conductors are so tiny)?
There are some really counterintuitive things about the QSA products. I agree that it is puzzling -- very puzzling! -- that the positive impact of the QSA DC cable is greater on the router than the closer-to-the-source EtherRegen. And I haven't heard any rational explanation for that, but it is plain to hear.

As for the length of the ethernet cable, this is again counterintuitive. The QSA ethernet cable that we inserted into my system a few days ago (thank you @jeremya) was super long, around 9 meters. And yet the impact was very positive (compared to my 1 meter Sablon 2020). Now I don't know how a 3 meter or 1 meter length of QSA'd cable would compare, and @QSA-LANEDRI may want to comment on the choice of 3 meters as standard. It may have something to do with the sheer amount of copper being exposed to QSA treatment. Perhaps the more the better.

When attempting to understand how QSA treatment works on various types of cables, it may be useful to review the post by @romaz in this thread (post #30 on page 2 of this thread).

Last edited:
Oh dear, I think what you saying is that with a non-dedicated and cruddy power source the DC cable will probably deliver about its worst performance ... which makes my speculation about the furthest from the reality you described.

QSA Lanedri cables offer transformational improvements in any audio setup (or video setup), but their true magnitude becomes even more astonishing in dedicated systems. These cables unveil hidden potential that exceeds expectations, however high they can be.

To fully comprehend QSA Lanedri cables' impact, one must experience these effects in their own setups and witness the transformative changes in systems they are already familiar with. Our 30-day money-back guarantee allows music enthusiasts to explore this firsthand. If you don't experience the 'wow' effect, you'll receive a full refund—no questions asked. With this, we also put our claim to the test.

It is puzzling why the DC cable made such a significant difference powering the router compared to when it powered the EtherRegen much closer to the audio equipment.

The router serves as the source of the Ethernet signal, and improvements in this critical link can have cascading effects throughout the audio chain. The full extent of improvements is realized when both the router and the EtherRegen are powered with the Gamma DC cable, as this combination results in even more significant enhancements.

Our R&D has confirmed that until making connections end-to-end with the QSA Lanedri cables, the expected improvements are consistently remarkable with multiple wow along this journey, whether it's for power, signal, or grounding. In fact, our upcoming commercial product, grounding with QSA Lanedri cables, is nothing short of mind-blowing. We're planning to release it by mid-next year, adding another dimension to the transformative audio experience our cables offer.

There are some really counterintuitive things about the QSA products. I agree that is is puzzling -- very puzzling! -- that the positive impact of the QSA DC cable is greater on the router than the closer-to-the-source EtherRegen. And I haven't heard any rational explanation for that, but it is plain to hear.
It was so counterintuitive to me that this would matter that I needed several nudges to finally try it. I have no rational explanation either as my “router” (actually a UniFi Security Gateway) is a distance away from my gear and it’s powered by it stock SMPS. The differences were plain to hear - even, most shockingly, with music stored on my server’s local drive.

I think one needs to not allow themselves to be constrained by the normal rules of thumb when deciding where to introduce QSA Lanedri products. I think the normal conductors we have do more harm than we could have imagined prior to QSA-L so best practices need to be re-considered.

As for the length of the ethernet cable, this is again counterintuitive. The QSA ethernet cable that we inserted into my system a few days ago (thank you @jeremya) was super long, around 9 meters. And yet the impact was very positive (compared to my 1 meter Sablon 2020). Now I don't know how a 3 meter or 1 meter length of QSA'd cable would compare, and @QSA-LANEDRI may want to comment on the choice of 3 meters as standard. It may have something to do with the sheer amount of copper being exposed to QSA treatment. Perhaps the more the better.
Normally the largest gauge is selected for a given price point. The gauge is a limiting factor with ethernet given how it is terminated. To make up for it, longer lengths are treated. The results profoundly speak for themselves. I think an Infinity Ethernet cable should be my next move.

But you may be right that noise could be further reduced by, for example, implementing your suggestion of router > fiber > OM > good ethernet cable > Taiko Switch.
Well, maybe you could save up for 60 feet of QSA L ethernet. :D
My suspicions, from experimenting and reading about others experiences, are that:

1. wired cable will likely be better than fibre in terms of overall sound quality over short lengths, perhaps unless very high quality SFP+ modules are used.

2. over long lengths fibre is far more cost effective, even with high cost modules

3. the threshold between short and long depends on what wired cables, SFP modules and hardware is being used.

Just FYI I replaced 20m of Cat 5e with 10m of fibre and the improvement was quite obvious to me. In simple terms, I stay with changes where the increase in enjoyment easily outweighs the trade offs. What I enjoy may be different to others. And this was with wifi connection between server and Devialet Pro (as streamer) which beats any wired connection I was able to try including daisy chaining ERs and Gigafoils.

Another improvement was replacing Ubiquiti EdgeRouter SFP with Mikrotik CRS 305 - it was bigger improvement than changing to fibre. I could go on with other things but its getting off topic.

Nevertheless, every change I make to the very first upstream, ethernet cable is noticeable, even changing how that cable is grounded! So it stands to reason that changing the DC cable on the router has a beneficial impact.
I think one needs to not allow themselves to be constrained by the normal rules of thumb when deciding where to introduce QSA Lanedri products.
I think this applies to ethernet when used for audio too. No doubt you've seen fierce debates around the claim 'that can't be possible'.

And thank you @QSA-LANEDRI for chipping in. You 'lab' system must be in another universe or dimension.

Oh, and as I understand, a router does different/more work than a switch and may therefore have more impact.

Last edited:
Just FYI I replaced 20m of Cat 5e with 10m of fibre and the improvement was quite obvious to me...

Another improvement was replacing Ubiquiti EdgeRouter SFP with Mikrotik CRS 305 - it was bigger improvement than changing to fibre…

Nevertheless, every change I make to the very first upstream, ethernet cable is noticeable, even changing how that cable is grounded!…

I think this applies to ethernet when used for audio too. No doubt you've seen fierce debates around the claim 'that can't be possible'.
That’s a solid move. Swapping (non-QSA) copper for fiber has galvanic isolation benefits that often outweigh the other factors. Some of the biggest early leaps my system experienced (back in the microRendu era…) was inserting fiber into the copper run between my server and streamer

I still use a Sonore opticalModule (OM) to get a bit of “galvanic isolation” from my noisy home network… sort of a poor man’s moat.

I also used to use an etherREGEN and went direct into it via single-mode fiber (with Finisar SFP modules on either end), but earlier this year I traded up for a Synergistic Research UEF switch and haven’t looked back.

I still use the OM, of course, but now I use an embarrassingly cheap gigabit fiber + copper switch to copy the bits off my bulk copper LAN cable and into single-mode fiber, fiber into the OM, then to silver (currently a Wireworld Platinum Starlight) into the UEF switch. [edit: fixed the order of the chain]

IMG_0443.jpeg

The Gamma Infinity goes from the UEF switch to my server.

The biggest SHOCK? My music now sounds *better* pulled off the NAS backup than it does of the local NVMe array in my (DIY Extreme) server. That wasn’t true until I deployed the Gamma Infinity.

Last edited:
That’s a solid move. Swapping (non-QSA) copper for fiber has galvanic isolation benefits that often outweigh the other factors. Some of the biggest early leaps my system experienced (back in the microRendu era…) was inserting fiber into the copper run between my server and streamer

I still use a Sonore opticalModule (OM) to get a bit of “galvanic isolation” from my noisy home network… sort of a poor man’s moat.

I also used to use an etherREGEN and went direct into it via single-mode fiber (with Finisar SFP modules on either end), but earlier this year I traded up for a Synergistic Research UEF switch and haven’t looked back.

I still use the OM, of course, but now I use an embarrassingly cheap gigabit fiber + copper switch to get the bits back onto copper (currently a Wireworld Platinum Starlight) into the UEF switch.

The biggest SHOCK? My music now sounds *better* pulled off the NAS backup than it does of the local NVMe array in my (DIY Extreme) server. That wasn’t true until I deployed the Gamma Infinity.
I removed the SSD from my server (Antipodes EX) 3 years ago in my focus on improving audio from ethernet.
I suggest swap the order of the 'cheap' switch and OM as per ... cheap switch > fibre > OM > copper > UEF switch. Go one better and use a 10Gb/SFP+ switch instead of the cheaper one. The WW Platinum is very good, but much better is possible even not in the realm of QSA L. Maybe its time to put those NVMes out of your serve and into a NAS, and you might get even better sound?! Or at least get them out of the server and use USB ideally with an isolator and/or regen like Uptone's.

Reactions: jeremya
I removed the SSD from my server (Antipodes EX) 3 years ago in my focus on improving audio from ethernet.
I suggest swap the order of the 'cheap' switch and OM as per ... cheap switch > fibre > OM > copper > UEF switch. Go one better and use a 10Gb/SFP+ switch instead of the cheaper one. The WW Platinum is very good, but much better is possible even not in the realm of QSA L. Maybe its time to put those NVMes out of your serve and into a NAS, and you might get even better sound?! Or at least get them out of the server and use USB ideally with an isolator and/or regen like Uptone's.
Not to pivot this into a Taiko party, but my server design was highly influenced by the SGM Extreme and it’s no slouch. That said, there are a handful of (non-trivial) differences with my DIY and the real deal which are likely widening the gap between the NIC + QSA experience vs. the internal NVMe drives.

edit: I misspoke earlier - I actually have the OM as the closest link to my UEF switch and (powered by an UpTone LPS). The 10GTek switch is upstream from it and using its stock SMPS.

Last edited:
TrialTour.jpg

Introducing the QSA Lanedri Ultimatum Infinity Speaker Cable Trial Tour!

We're thrilled to introduce our Ultimatum Infinity Speaker Cable Trial Tour, a unique opportunity for audiophiles worldwide to experience the unmatched performance of our flagship cable.

You have the chance to be one of the lucky 10 participants to experience the Ultimatum Infinity Speaker Cable on this trial tour.

How Does It Work?

1. Showcase Your Setup:
Share photos and a description of your audio system at our website, QSA Lanedri Trial Tour. We want to see the incredible setups our audiophile community has built.

2. Let the Likes Decide: The setups that receive the highest number of likes will win the opportunity to participate in our trial tour. This is your chance to get your system recognized and appreciated by fellow audiophiles.

3. Ten Lucky Participants: Only the top ten setups with the most likes will be selected for this exclusive trial tour.

4. Spread the Word: Encourage your friends and fellow audiophiles from around the world to like your setup. The more likes you gather, the better your chances of winning.

5. Global Participation: Audiophiles from all corners of the world are welcome to join this exciting journey. Let's connect and share our passion for high-quality audio.

6. US Tour: The first tour will take place in the United States, but don't worry if you're from a different part of the world. Our tour will expand to cover more regions soon.

Let's spread the unprecedented joy we found ourselves with the QSA Lanedri Ultimatum Infinity Speaker Cable and explore the endless possibilities of high-quality audio together!

For more details, please visit www.qsa-lanedri.com

I still use the OM, of course, but now I use an embarrassingly cheap gigabit fiber + copper switch to copy the bits off my bulk copper LAN cable and into single-mode fiber, fiber into the OM, then to silver (currently a Wireworld Platinum Starlight) into the UEF switch. [edit: fixed the order of the chain]

View attachment 118596

That's far classier than my $20 box (albeit with a $70 iFi low noise 9v power supply).
IMG_2834 copy 2.jpeg

It's plugged directly into my modem, as is my music network drive, so uses the modem network. The rest of my house and 85 IP's is on a separate unifi network. The fibre goes to my server.

It seems to be connected to the router with a Blue Jeans ethernet cable, the $10 version from Blue Jeans, not the $2,500 QSA version of the same cable with some time on Mr Tsang's little white burn-in box (or whatever it is).
In our own lab,
@QSA-LANEDRI Can you post a picture of this lab? From what I can see, your entire career has been as a business analyst and financial services regulator. I can't see any technical or scientific background, or have I missed something?

Nice to see AL uses Sean Jacobs' power supplies. Sean is a good chap, I use a couple of his interconnect cables. He's well known for his power supplies, but he's a long-term cable guy, having done a doctorate in analogue signalling. He went to the same Engineering department as one of my kids (Leeds) so he gets an extra vote from me.

Can you post a picture of this lab? From what I can see, your entire career has been as a business analyst and financial services regulator. I can't see any technical or scientific background, or have I missed something?
In post 4, Anas mentions that “QSA LANEDRI is the platform for combining state of the art quality of audio brands and the undeniable QSA magic touch to reveal the hidden potential of the full audio chain.” As such, I’d imagine his lab is an audio system that allows him to use his ears to come up with the best combinations at each price point along with maybe a workbench to help with some assembly. One need not have a technical or scientific background to run such a lab. I would encourage you to see the early posts in this thread as full disclosure was provided about what exactly QSA Lanedri’s involvement has been.

Last edited:
I only responded because yesterday this forum chose use my email address to sent me a QSA Lanedri marketing email. That’s never been done to me before from any forum. I was offended. I don’t join a forum to be hawked products, good or bad.

The only reason someone starts talking about their ”lab” is if they want you to think they are a scientist. The chef Heston Blumenthal used to refer to his kitchen was a lab, possibly to convince you that there was more to cooking than chopping up a few tomatoes.

Seeing until last December Mr Lanedri was working at a large Belgian bank doing regulatory work, I have my doubts, which is why I asked.

Tsang Yickman wrote a post-grad thesis on jitter reduction in 1997/8. You can read it here.
I can’t say I understood anything past the first page, but it is clearly something he devoted a lot of time to and had a keen interest in, referring to Stereophile in the first paragraph.

But that seems to be it. I looked a while back (and wrote it up somewhere else) and no evidence of any patents, inventions, any academic engagement in metallurgy or materials science. Rather, almost 30 years ago he formed an audio distribution/dealer business called Lieder International, which also has a USA postal address, and is the distributor of QSA products. In 2015 he became a distributor for Akiko, who were into audiophile fuses at the time, also some more conventional products, and some weird ones at harmless prices. Fair enough way to make a living.

The QSA process appears to be some sort of burn-in that can be applied to just about anything that conducts electricity. Others have said that online. He even posted a video of his little box and a bag of cables. He was burning in cables in the video 4 years ago.

Apparently you can “QSA” anything, even your car apparently. Does it go faster? I don’t know. It needs a metal shell, unfortunately most are plastic these days.
Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 11.32.01.png

Fear not. QSA will give you better tasting rice. This is a big thing in China and Japan. I remember going by boat from Hong Kong to Guangzhou in 1984 when it was all rice fields, now replaced by electronics factories. If you read what Mr QSA writes about rice cookers, it is transparently seen as a money-making opportunity.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 11.29.52.png

I don’t get angry like you see some places, it just amuses me with my background in economics that these practises that have gone on for centuries still persist in an age when there is no information barrier. I will always remember a lunch I arranged at Scott’s (a London fish restaurant even more expensive than a QSA cable) before the internet existed where an art dealer friend was explaining to a banker the power and value of information in a get-very-rich scheme. The banker went to prison and the art dealer is on the run from the FBI. There must be a moral in there somewhere.

My cables go from cheap to moderately expensive. I got them from people with relevant scientific background (Sean Jacobs, Mark Sears, Joachim Juhl (OePhi) and Belden/Blue Jeans), so if I’m being ripped off at least I’m being ripped off by the right people. My power cables are from Puritan as I consider power a system and I have a Puritan conditioner, plus the floppiness is a massive benefit in my hifi space.

Last edited:
Reactions: wisnon and Iving
That's far classier than my $20 box (albeit with a $70 iFi low noise 9v power supply).
View attachment 118857

It's plugged directly into my modem, as is my music network drive, so uses the modem network. The rest of my house and 85 IP's is on a separate unifi network. The fibre goes to my server.

It seems to be connected to the router with a Blue Jeans ethernet cable, the $10 version from Blue Jeans, not the $2,500 QSA version of the same cable with some time on Mr Tsang's little white burn-in box (or whatever it is).

As long as you're enjoying the music from your audio setup, that's what truly matters in the end.

The audio market is already brimming with options, and creating a new one wasn't necessary. However, our motivation to dive in came from the unparalleled joy we stumbled upon, which was too extraordinary to keep to ourselves. We began by sharing it within our private audiophile network, and eventually, we decided to extend it to all music enthusiasts.
Our confidence in the substantial impact of our cables is why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to anyone interested or curious about experiencing the musical delight we've found.

@QSA-LANEDRI Can you post a picture of this lab? From what I can see, your entire career has been as a business analyst and financial services regulator. I can't see any technical or scientific background, or have I missed something?

Our goal at QSA Lanedri is to cover the entire audio chain through the QSA Lanedri Series. While our cables were the first products commercially available to the market, we have a complete range of products in development within our lab. This includes, among others, the LPS, servers, DACs, preamps, amplifiers, speakers, and headphones. However, due to confidentiality requirements, we can only share images of products that are in their final stages of development and ready for release.

Regarding my background, I initially embarked on a different path, where I pursued a Ph.D. in signal processing as a technical engineer. However, my curiosity led me to explore the realms of economics and the business world, and I ultimately shifted my focus to a career in business and finance. I've been an audiophile for as long as I can remember, and when the opportunity arose, it was only natural for me to pursue a career in an area that aligns with my true passion – music.

It's essential to emphasize that the QSA Lanedri Forum is not intended for discussions about technology or people. The primary purpose of this forum is to facilitate discussions and the sharing of experiences related to the musical impact of QSA Lanedri products. We learn from one another how these products influence audio setups and enhance the overall music experience.

Nice to see AL uses Sean Jacobs' power supplies. Sean is a good chap, I use a couple of his interconnect cables. He's well known for his power supplies, but he's a long-term cable guy, having done a doctorate in analogue signalling. He went to the same Engineering department as one of my kids (Leeds) so he gets an extra vote from me.

The Sean Jacob's LPS we employ is a QSA Lanedri series prototype of the DC4AR6. The effects of this prototype are truly mind-blowing, particularly in its ability to reduce the noise floor and, consequently, enhance transparency, instrument separation, clarity, and soundstage. However, it's important to note that this product isn't commercially available. We are actively working on various tracks to launch the official QSA Lanedri Series LPS, which is planned for release in the middle of next year.

As long as you're enjoying the music from your audio setup, that's what truly matters in the end.

The audio market is already brimming with options, and creating a new one wasn't necessary. However, our motivation to dive in came from the unparalleled joy we stumbled upon, which was too extraordinary to keep to ourselves. We began by sharing it within our private audiophile network, and eventually, we decided to extend it to all music enthusiasts.
Our confidence in the substantial impact of our cables is why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to anyone interested or curious about experiencing the musical delight we've found.

Our goal at QSA Lanedri is to cover the entire audio chain through the QSA Lanedri Series. While our cables were the first products commercially available to the market, we have a complete range of products in development within our lab. This includes, among others, the LPS, servers, DACs, preamps, amplifiers, speakers, and headphones. However, due to confidentiality requirements, we can only share images of products that are in their final stages of development and ready for release.

Regarding my background, I initially embarked on a different path, where I pursued a Ph.D. in signal processing as a technical engineer. However, my curiosity led me to explore the realms of economics and the business world, and I ultimately shifted my focus to a career in business and finance. I've been an audiophile for as long as I can remember, and when the opportunity arose, it was only natural for me to pursue a career in an area that aligns with my true passion – music.

It's essential to emphasize that the QSA Lanedri Forum is not intended for discussions about technology or people. The primary purpose of this forum is to facilitate discussions and the sharing of experiences related to the musical impact of QSA Lanedri products. We learn from one another how these products influence audio setups and enhance the overall music experience.

The Sean Jacob's LPS we employ is a QSA Lanedri series prototype of the DC4AR6. The effects of this prototype are truly mind-blowing, particularly in its ability to reduce the noise floor and, consequently, enhance transparency, instrument separation, clarity, and soundstage. However, it's important to note that this product isn't commercially available. We are actively working on various tracks to launch the official QSA Lanedri Series LPS, which is planned for release in the middle of next year.
With respect, you are using this forum to hawk your products. As I said, I responded because WBF sent me a marketing email entirely devoted to your company.
Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 12.56.29.png
My apologies to the WBF, I see there is an unsubscribe option on the email.

With respect again, your LinkedIn page (which came up as it has QSA Lanedri in the banner) stated a BSc in Computer Science, MBA, post-grad in Management Information Systems and straight into a successful career as an analyst and then MiFID II specialist. Where's the signal processing?

If you come on here talking about your "lab" and "22 years of intensive research and 4 years of rigorous testing", I think I'm entitled to ask. Do you have a lab? Is this research patented?

You said at post 479: "In our own lab, we power the switch using the Sean Jacobs DC4AR6 LPS". Now you refer to "QSA Lanedri series prototype of the DC4AR6". What are you up to? Does Sean know about this?

I know Sean Jacobs, being a local customer of his, he's a serious hard working engineer (with a relevant doctorate). It saddens me to think people might be taking advantage of him. If Sean supports the QSA process I would be impressed. I'll ask him.

As you correctly say, "the audio market is already brimming with options", so forgive me for applying a little due diligence.

Steven Tsang has been doing his thing to speakers, DACs, cables etc for years, he posted a load of videos up on YouTube 4 years ago. You can see them on his channel here.

So when he shows the process online - and it's been sitting there for 4 years - and says online it can be applied to anything from cables to rice cookers, and you say "due to confidentiality requirements, we can only share images of products that are in their final stages of development and ready for release", can you understand why it might be nice to see this lab? Plus that it is admitted that the basic product is from other brands, just as at least some of his fuses are relabelled Bussmann fuses. Most other manufacturers are delighted have lab tours posted online.

I only responded because yesterday this forum chose use my email address to sent me a QSA Lanedri marketing email. That’s never been done to me before from any forum. I was offended. I don’t join a forum to be hawked products, good or bad.

The QSA Lanedri forum is a paid one and as part of the WBF package is the announcement of the brand in the WBF monthly Newsletter. It was supposed to be published many months ago but we were so busy due to the overwhelming success of our brand's launch.

With content provided for the Newsletter, the WBF team suggested creating a dedicated Newsletter specifically for our brand. We sincerely appreciate their efforts in coordinating and developing this special Newsletter for us.

Tsang Yickman wrote a post-grad thesis on jitter reduction in 1997/8. You can read it here.
I can’t say I understood anything past the first page, but it is clearly something he devoted a lot of time to and had a keen interest in, referring to Stereophile in the first paragraph.

But that seems to be it. I looked a while back (and wrote it up somewhere else) and no evidence of any patents, inventions, any academic engagement in metallurgy or materials science. Rather, almost 30 years ago he formed an audio distribution/dealer business called Lieder International, which also has a USA postal address, and is the distributor of QSA products. In 2015 he became a distributor for Akiko, who were into audiophile fuses at the time, also some more conventional products, and some weird ones at harmless prices. Fair enough way to make a living.

The QSA process appears to be some sort of burn-in that can be applied to just about anything that conducts electricity. Others have said that online. He even posted a video of his little box and a bag of cables. He was burning in cables in the video 4 years ago.

Apparently you can “QSA” anything, even your car apparently. Does it go faster? I don’t know. It needs a metal shell, unfortunately most are plastic these days.
View attachment 118881

Fear not. QSA will give you better tasting rice. This is a big thing in China and Japan. I remember going by boat from Hong Kong to Guangzhou in 1984 when it was all rice fields, now replaced by electronics factories. If you read what Mr QSA writes about rice cookers, it is transparently seen as a money-making opportunity.

View attachment 118880

When it comes to discussing the QSA technology, there are dedicated forums out there that serve this specific purpose. Our intention is to maintain the QSA Lanedri Forum exclusively for sharing and discussing the real-world impacts that our products have on the music experience.

My cables go from cheap to moderately expensive. I got them from people with relevant scientific background (Sean Jacobs, Mark Sears, Joachim Juhl (OePhi) and Belden/Blue Jeans), so if I’m being ripped off at least I’m being ripped off by the right people. My power cables are from Puritan as I consider power a system and I have a Puritan conditioner, plus the floppiness is a massive benefit in my hifi space.

In our QSA Lanedri journey, we value collaborations with various individuals and brands to enhance the music experience. Among the names and brands you mentioned:

We actively collaborate with Belden, and it is Blue Jeans Cables/Iconoclast that produces our base cables for the Gamma Series. We selected their cables because they provide the best results for our entry-level Series, and they tailor some of their cables to our technical specifications to maximize QSA impacts.

We are currently engaged in discussions with Sean Jacob regarding the LPS track.

For the Spectra Series, we have partnered with Mark Coles, using Sablon Audio cables as the base for this series.

Our goal is to continually explore and collaborate to improve the music experience and push the boundaries of what's possible with the QSA Lanedri impacts on audio setups.

With respect, you are using this forum to hawk your products. As I said, I responded because WBF sent me a marketing email entirely devoted to your company.
View attachment 118882
My apologies to the WBF, I see there is an unsubscribe option on the email.

With respect again, your LinkedIn page (which came up as it has QSA Lanedri in the banner) stated a BSc in Computer Science, MBA, post-grad in Management Information Systems and straight into a successful career as an analyst and then MiFID II specialist. Where's the signal processing?

If you come on here talking about your "lab" and "22 years of intensive research and 4 years of rigorous testing", I think I'm entitled to ask. Do you have a lab? Is this research patented?

You said at post 479: "In our own lab, we power the switch using the Sean Jacobs DC4AR6 LPS". Now you refer to "QSA Lanedri series prototype of the DC4AR6". What are you up to? Does Sean know about this?

I know Sean Jacobs, being a local customer of his, he's a serious hard working engineer (with a relevant doctorate). It saddens me to think people might be taking advantage of him. If Sean supports the QSA process I would be impressed. I'll ask him.

As you correctly say, "the audio market is already brimming with options", so forgive me for applying a little due diligence.

Steven Tsang has been doing his thing to speakers, DACs, cables etc for years, he posted a load of videos up on YouTube 4 years ago. You can see them on his channel here.

So when he shows the process online - and it's been sitting there for 4 years - and says online it can be applied to anything from cables to rice cookers, and you say "due to confidentiality requirements, we can only share images of products that are in their final stages of development and ready for release", can you understand why it might be nice to see this lab? Plus that it is admitted that the basic product is from other brands, just as at least some of his fuses are relabelled Bussmann fuses. Most other manufacturers are delighted have lab tours posted online.
Similar discussions have already taken place in earlier posts on this forum. We fully comprehend the doubts and concerns expressed, especially in a market filled with various claims. Our approach to addressing inquiries about the impact of our QSA Lanedri brand is to provide a risk-free opportunity to test the effects of our cables. This allows individuals to put our claims to the test.

For those curious and interested in discovering the impacts of QSA Lanedri, we are delighted to offer the risk-free experience and eagerly await the results as part of our ongoing learning journey.

We respect the choice of those who may not believe in experiencing the product as the right method for assessing its impact. However, it's important to understand that this is a paid forum, and as the manufacturer, one of the primary purposes of this dedicated forum is to promote our products. Within the guidelines of this paid forum, we are granted the authority to define the forum's primary objective. In our case, the sole focus of this forum is to facilitate discussions among those interested in experimenting with our cables and sharing their feedback, and we kindly request that this guideline is respected. For discussions on other topics, we encourage individuals to seek other forums or create their own forums dedicated to those subjects, as this forum may not be the most suitable place for such discussions.

Similar discussions have already taken place in earlier posts on this forum. We fully comprehend the doubts and concerns expressed, especially in a market filled with various claims. Our approach to addressing inquiries about the impact of our QSA Lanedri brand is to provide a risk-free opportunity to test the effects of our cables. This allows individuals to put our claims to the test.

For those curious and interested in discovering the impacts of QSA Lanedri, we are delighted to offer the risk-free experience and eagerly await the results as part of our ongoing learning journey.

We respect the choice of those who may not believe in experiencing the product as the right method for assessing its impact. However, it's important to understand that this is a paid forum, and as the manufacturer, one of the primary purposes of this dedicated forum is to promote our products. Within the guidelines of this paid forum, we are granted the authority to define the forum's primary objective. In our case, the sole focus of this forum is to facilitate discussions among those interested in experimenting with our cables and sharing their feedback, and we kindly request that this guideline is respected. For discussions on other topics, we encourage individuals to seek other forums or create their own forums dedicated to those subjects, as this forum may not be the most suitable place for such discussions.
I have some Blue Jeans ethernet cables, used them for years. They are the donor cable for your Gamma . I live less than 15 minutes from QSA's UK main dealer, Futureshop. How about arranging a blind listening test? I make good expresso.

p.s. I saw below there is a separate page for this product range. You have not posted on that thread. Virtually everything I've bought followed a robust discussion with the manufacturer, plus the normal things like previous product history, academic and commercial background of the principals, pricing, BS-quotient and ability to respond to simple questions. I usually then get a loan item (not sale or return), the latter is easy living in a large city.

Last edited:
I have some Blue Jeans ethernet cables, used them for years. They are the donor cable for your Gamma . I live less than 15 minutes from QSA's UK main dealer, Futureshop. How about arranging a blind listening test? I make good expresso.
For the QSA Lanedri brand, we are currently utilizing a direct online sales model. We firmly believe that the best way to truly experience our cables is in the comfort of your own setup, where you're most familiar and can conduct more efficient A/B comparisons. This is where our 30-day money-back guarantee comes into play, making it easier for our clients to explore the impact of QSA Lanedri.

If you have any topics related to orders, please feel free to send us a private message.

For the QSA Lanedri brand, we are currently utilizing a direct online sales model. We firmly believe that the best way to truly experience our cables is in the comfort of your own setup, where you're most familiar and can conduct more efficient A/B comparisons. This is where our 30-day money-back guarantee comes into play, making it easier for our clients to explore the impact of QSA Lanedri.

If you have any topics related to orders, please feel free to send us a private message.
Here in the UK, once you have a relationship with a dealer, they will normally loan you product for unlimited time without payment. Most dealers will deliver at no cost, but will ask you to pay to return if you don' want to buy. It became much more common due to Covid and I know some dealers who did more business in Covid through "lend or return" than they would have done with their shop open for business. The obvious reason is because any dealer will tell you, once you get the product into the customer's home, it rarely comes back. It's a fairly general rule of marketing. Here you also have legal consumer protection for 2 weeks on any product. That's risk-free.

I was taught that lesson by a friend's father. He got an Economics Degree from Oxford University, so could get any well-paid job he wanted. Instead, he sold encyclopaedias door to door on commission. He said the hardest thing was to get in the door (literally). After that, the sale was relatively easy. Of course he made several fortunes, latterly setting up one of the UK's largest mobile phone businesses. So I admire your business model, just get product through the door. I doubt much will come back.

Sending money to new businesses overseas is not risk-free. It's just another decision to make.

Reactions: QSA-LANEDRI

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing