New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Reports said his target was to join in in the Finals, Jack. ACL, six months already. Even with him suddenly playing now, he must be out of the team groove and can take same time to be his old self. Unless they go down 2-3, there will be a sense of urgency for him to play. This is one case where KD may have to do it all himself. And he is quite capable really. They still have Harris and Blake, and Brown. They also lost Jeff Green who was their started prior to his injury.
I forgot Dinwiddie was still with Brooklyn. If he's in shape they could use him with Kyrie and Harden down

Reactions: christoph and jadis
It’s a big If ………,,I don’t deny his abilities

Meanwhile …..,Flagrant 2 on Jokic and ejected!

technical on Booker

85-76 Suns with 3:30 left in 3rd

Noi way are they going to avoid the sweep now

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Perhaps pressure on the MVP was too much he lost his cool, trying to win it by himself. KD can possible face that task if the 2 injured starters don't come back.

I've never seen CP so pumped up. It's like he's going to the Finals. :)

Isn't this CP3's first WCF?

Question for us long time NBA fans: What to you would mark the changing of the guard in the NBA? Personally, the last two seasons have asterisks next to them but a PHX- 76ers finals would be a big flag for me.

Isn't this CP3's first WCF?
Second, Jack.

"In the 2017-18 Western Conference Finals, and with the Houston Rockets 3-2 up in the series against the Kevin Durant Warriors, Paul went down with a hamstring injury. Houston lost Game 6 and Game 7 and that was that. It remains the only time in his illustrious career to date that Paul has even gotten that close."

Oh that's right! Thanks Phil! :)

Reactions: jadis
A Suns Sixers would be terrific.

the Suns play now remind me of the Lakers in the 80’s and “Showtime”

They are an exciting team to watch and Devin Booker is so good

They could be your dark horse Jack

Question for us long time NBA fans: What to you would mark the changing of the guard in the NBA? Personally, the last two seasons have asterisks next to them but a PHX- 76ers finals would be a big flag for me.
Changing of the guard in the NBA? As long as you-know-who isn't there, that's a changing of the guard for me. :D Agree with the asterisks too, and yeah, Philly coming out this year and maybe the next would be a big change. I'm not sure bout the Suns though but if CP3 can lead them all the way to the finals and win, that would be something though at his age, his contract is a big if after this season. To me, it's about time Philly get one, it would be their first since Moses Malone went to the city. But the thing is, everything rests on Embiid's health, with he knee and back problems in the past. Just like AD, he goes down, and the whole team goes down. Bucks is very much like the Sixers, building through drafts and trades, and they look pretty good now that they're at 2-2. :D

I've always admired CP3's playing skills. He's very talented, devoted hard working and does not have much antics. I've always held the position that it's very hard for small guards to lead team to an NBA championship and I can only remember Isiah Thomas doing that twice for the Pistons. CP3 could be the next. I'll be happy to see him get one.

My son sent me this. It took me a few seconds to digest. :D

196416083_2274274766037016_9041378633225180623_n.jpg

The reality is that injuries have played a major part in shaping the destiny of this years playoffs. Watching Kyrie leave in a walking boot was not a pretty site or good thought about the Nets winning this year's playoffs

This was a grueling season with games every 2nd day and so similarly in the playoffs, resulting in injuries that affected many teams outcomes.....

NBA playoffs 2021: The Brooklyn Nets are learning how fragile an NBA title run can be​

Well Mike

i consider tonight’s game a must win for the Clipps and if they play like they did last game they will not only win tonight but great chance they also win the series

if that were to happen the only thing I don’t know is what the odds are for them to beat the Suns. So far IMO the Jazz matches up better but no Conley and Donovan with a bad ankle

No doubt you are correct, Steve. It is a must win for the Clips.

I've been mentally prepared for a loss ever since they went down 0-2 to the Mavs.

Clippers were 2-1 versus Suns this year and Jazz were 0-3 in the regular season.

Not that the regular season is always an accurate indicator of post-season performance.

Suns are on a great run but Denver was not at full strength

Don't want to get ahead of myself but I think the Clippers match up well with the Suns.

That said, I'd root for the Suns vs the Jazz if that's how it plays out due to CP3.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing