New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Clippers putting a thumping on the Jazz.

Still only counts as 1 win

Donovan Mitchell sitting out, shoe off.
It's about holding home court. There's got be more adrenalin than playing on the road. The good thing is the Clippers players like they want to win.

Reactions: christoph
I know a team doesn't win on paper, roster wise but I can't help but notice the Clippers got a better roster than the other remaining western teams now. They have to execute what they can to convert this advantage to wins.

Reactions: WLVCA and christoph
"Doesn’t everyone want to see an entertaining and important playoff series where the better team wins, instead of the healthiest?"

I still believe that if the Clipps learned from yesterday's win that they can still win this series

Backcourt bumps and bruises loosen Utah's grip on series with Clippers

Utah's bid for its first Finals appearance since 1998 hinges on the health of Donovan Mitchell and Mike Conley.

Shaun Powell

I know a team doesn't win on paper, roster wise but I can't help but notice the Clippers got a better roster than the other remaining western teams now. They have to execute what they can to convert this advantage to wins.
I'm not so sure I agree with this comment. My feeling is the Suns are the best team in the West and continue to play highly motivated as if each game is their last game

"Doesn’t everyone want to see an entertaining and important playoff series where the better team wins, instead of the healthiest?"

I still believe that if the Clipps learned from yesterday's win that they can still win this series

Backcourt bumps and bruises loosen Utah's grip on series with Clippers

Utah's bid for its first Finals appearance since 1998 hinges on the health of Donovan Mitchell and Mike Conley.

Shaun Powell

I definitely understand how injuries can undermine a team's playoff opportunity. For years either Blake Griffin or CP3 or both would go down during the playoffs and ruin the team's playoff hopes.

In the first two games Bogdonovic played so well that his contribution was equal to or maybe even better than Mike Conley. Not so much in yesterday's game.

I'm not so sure I agree with this comment. My feeling is the Suns are the best team in the West and continue to play highly motivated as if each game is their last game

Karma has smiled on the Suns in this year's playoffs.

When they played the Lakers Anthony Davis went down with an injury and likely LeBron wasn't at 100%.

Now that they are playing the Nuggets and their stsr point guard, Jamal Murray, isn't playing.

That said, the Suns have looked great so far. If the Clips go out I'd likely root for the Suns in the next round since they have CP3 and he deserves a great playoff run.

It would be fun to watch CP3 and Donovan Mitchell go at it. Wiley vet vs the budding star.

Reactions: steve williams
Bucks even the series and suddenly the "all bets on the Nets" is suddenly "all bets are off" as Kyrie really rolled that ankle and aggravated an earlier injury and Harden is done. That leaves only KD and I love the guy but the Suns, Clipps, and Jazz, could easily beat the Nets under that situation

• Sad
Reactions: christoph
Kyrie Irving trips on flat earth. Out of the game with ankle injury.
Well, he sorta abandoned his flat earth but his karmic act of sage burning was countered by his stomping on Lucky the Leprechaun. I can't wait to see what the Celtics fans will twit on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: WLVCA
Will Spencer D be reactivated? that is what I'm wondering.

Will Spencer D be reactivated? that is what I'm wondering.
Reports said his target was to join in in the Finals, Jack. ACL, six months already. Even with him suddenly playing now, he must be out of the team groove and can take same time to be his old self. Unless they go down 2-3, there will be a sense of urgency for him to play. This is one case where KD may have to do it all himself. And he is quite capable really. They still have Harris and Blake, and Brown. They also lost Jeff Green who was their started prior to his injury.

as much as id like to agree there is just too much talent still in the East and then the West for KD to do it alone
Reports said his target was to join in in the Finals, Jack. ACL, six months already. Even with him suddenly playing now, he must be out of the team groove and can take same time to be his old self. Unless they go down 2-3, there will be a sense of urgency for him to play. This is one case where KD may have to do it all himself. And he is quite capable really. They still have Harris and Blake, and Brown. They also lost Jeff Green who was their started prior to his injury.

Reactions: jadis
as much as id like to agree there is just too much talent still in the East and then the West for KD to do it alone
And if he actually succeeds doing it alone, it would silence his critics who felt his going the Warriors was a bandwagon event. Philly is looking good but each time Embiid falls on the floor, their season hinges on how he gets us.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing