New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Gafford made an amazing block on a shot by Towns. Dallas counters everything Wolves throw at them. The game now is one of ties and lead changes. This game will also likely come down to the last possession.

Reactions: christoph
Celtics are going to end it tomorrow with a sweep and Dallas might do the same on Tuesday.

When Sir Charles called Dallas to win this series I laughed but he saw something I didn’t.

• Wow
Mavs have TWO 'money men'. That's what beat the Wolves.

Final 2 minutes.

33 by Doncic

108-105 Dallas

Wolves again can’t maintain possession as Dallas forces a jump ball and Mavs take over

KAT misses long 3 and Kyrie ices the game with a 2

111-105 as Gaffird blocks a sure basket

This game is over as Doncic again is a closer as he passes for a dunk

Final 116-107

Irving and Doncic have 20 in the 4th. No team as I see it have 2 guards who are unguardable both of whom are closers

This series is all but over

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
I have to admit that Doncic and Irving are the best backcourt tandem in the league

Doncic with 33
Irving with 33
no doubt. give them iso in crunchtime, and it's over.

The big disappointment is KAT. He's nothing like the Denver series KAT. IF only KAT will give 30 points each game to help Antman, things would have been different.

The big disappointment is KAT. He's nothing like the Denver series KAT. IF only KAT will give 30 points each game to help Antman, things would have been different.
woulda, coulda , shoulda...I remain totally stunned as to how they shut down the Wolves and how Doncic and Kyrie have risen to the top of the heap
Im not a gambler but if I were I would have bet the Wolves would have won this series in 6 games

Finals will be starting next weekend as I see the Mavs sweeping and the Celtics sweeping

Are you ready to rumble Phil:p
Mavs vs Celtics will be a three point shooting series

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Well here’s a stat they just announced…..no team in NBA conference finals have lost the first Two games at home and come back to win the conference championship
There is a first time for everything :oops: :eek:

There is a first time for everything :oops: :eek:
True but the bigger reality is no team has ever been down 0-3 and come back to win That’s an even deeper hole :eek:

It will. Problem is Celtics have no young pogo sticks centers. :D
That could be a big factor :eek:
Is there a prognosis if and when the Unicorn might return? :oops:

True but the bigger reality is no team has ever been down 0-3 and come back to win That’s an even deeper hole :eek:
That is true indeed :eek:

What I find absolutely absurd is how extremely close each game is and how clear the 3 to 0 standing in the series is in contrast :oops:

Last edited:
I'm afraid Boston fans will have no love lost for Kyrie if that happens. Lol

I understand that sentiment completely but I also have to admit that Kyrie grew immensely on me as he looks as if he finally found his team where he obviously is well liked in the locker room and is contributing to the team in a humble but efficient way, a real team player.

At least that is what is heard about Kyrie from the Dallas staff.

That could be a big factor :eek:
Is there a prognosis if and when the Unicorn might return? :oops:
Not yet . He is ruled out for Game 4 with the Pacers . More rest for his calf.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing