New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Pacers have nothing to hide their heads about Jack. I find them an exciting team to watch.

So also the Wolves and Knicks. Next year will be a different story but the depth and poise the Celtics have shown proves to me finally that this is their year. A “ repeat” in this league has become almost impossible so Celtics need also to plan for the future because if they don’t, they will be looking over their shoulders

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Im noticing Towns. Almost no production from the last quarter of game 2 till now.

Towns as 5 points while Anderson has 6. Towns obviously has to assert himself MORE.

I am wondering now where all that offensive firepower of the Wolves in Game 7 of the Denver series went. :eek:

I am wondering now where all that offensive firepower of the Wolves in Game 7 of the Denver series went. :eek:
I’m shocked by the demise of the Wolves

60-52 Dallas at the half

I’m shocked by the demise of the Wolves

60-52 Dallas at the half
Same here, dethroning the champion Nuggets showed their firepower. I'm thinking it must be the matchup in the guards Luka and Irving that they are not expecting. And both are shooting very very well.

2 ridiculous fouls on the Wolves. Even the Stan was surprised.

Reactions: steve williams
Wolves are in foul trouble and they are missing just about everything. I can’t believe this is the save team that destroyed the Nuggets. As I see it they cannot guard Luka or Kyrie who are making every thing.

Dallas up by 9. Midway through the 3rd

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Ant man is starting to build his ant hill. What a monstrous dunk. Tied game now.

I hate to say Phil but this series has been dominated by Luka and Kyrie.
Agree Steve. Wolves man for man do not have the answer to control these 2 veteran guards.

End of 3rd

Luka is unstoppable. He makes it look easy but Naz sinks along three and KAT sinks a layup to go go up 87-85 but Dallas quickly ties the game

This series comes down to the final 12 minutes of this game. Edward’s has scored to keep them in it but they double and triple team him just as the wolves did to Jokic

Jason Kidd is grinning ear to ear and Cuban is ecstatic.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
As I said before, to me, Luka looks like a PG version of Jokic. The bulkiness takes the cake. Hard to defend Luka 1 on 1 as he has the long rainbow, plus drive in plays., he just bounces his guards around.

Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing