New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I understand that sentiment completely but I also have to admit that Kyrie grew immensely on me as he looks as if he finally found his team where he obviously is well liked in the locker room and is contributing to the team in a humble but efficient way, a real team player.

At least that is what is heard about Kyrie from the Dallas staff.
I completely agree Christoph. I commented on that very thing as in a post game interview he did a few days ago where he was polite , articulate and very kind to the Wolves. He did another interview a few days later and TBH I enjoyed listening to him. He has finally matured into one of the greatest back court players along with Luka. In fact they together could indeed be the GOAT back court tandem. When the game is close and you have both on the court you can bet money they are going to close out the competition. His 2 pointer in the final few seconds yesterday on an amazing pass from Luka won the game and the 3 pointer Luka made in the previous game was the game winner. I still think this is Celtics year but watching the Mavs they are a young and very balanced team. It will be a series of 3 point shots from both teams

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Not yet . He is ruled out for Game 4 with the Pacers . More rest for his calf.
I really hope he gets better soon.

Reactions: jadis
Saddest news of the day....."BiG Red" RIP A legend in his time

2-time NBA champion Bill Walton passes away at 71

The Hall of Fame center was an NBA MVP, Finals MVP and named to the NBA's 50th and 75th Anniversary Teams.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Ready to rumble Phil
Now we can say that, Steve.

Very hard fought series. No blow outs. High respect for the Pacers team. A series which I have called a 'friendly'. Hats off to the Pacers!

The positive news is that the Unicorn has 10 days more rest till the Finals.

Reactions: christoph
Just got home from the Pacers-Celtics game.
The clearly-better team won. The good news for us in Indiana is that our strengths and our weaknesses were indisputably revealed, and Kevin Pritchard and company should know what we need to move to the next level. Priority 1 should be to keep the team chemistry however.
It was a fun ride!

The clearly-better team won. The good news for us in Indiana is that our strengths and our weaknesses were indisputably revealed, and Kevin Pritchard and company should know what we need to move to the next level. Priority 1 should be to keep the team chemistry however.
It was a fun ride!
Great effort in playing complete and true basketball by the Pacers. No clowning, no trash talking, no antics, basically a perfect example of a true basketball series. Certainly, Pacers will be better. I've said that mid season that their win loss record does not justify who they are. Excellent 8 man rotation if you ask me. And that young kid Mathurin should be back.

And I'm glad Tatum has shown a better all around game, assisting, rebounding and driving to the hoop. No heroes individual ball anymore. It's a five man game and to me it's silly to say 1 man gets all the credit.

It was a fun ride!
No reason to hang your head low. I loved watching the Pacers in these playoffs They are a team of the future.

So also with the Wolves. The Mavs are a team of the present. As I see it Celtics over Mavs in 6

Just learned that the Eastern MVP trophy is named after Larry Bird and the West after Magic Johnson. How apt.

Wow :eek:

Congrats Phil :cool:
Thanks Christoph. The one thing I'd really like to happen is to have Al Horford and Kristaps Porzingis get a ring. It's a sentimental thing with me. The 2 J's of course, painstaking patience despite lots of trade talks involving Brown. Hope they get theirs too. White and Holiday are marvelous too.

Gafford and Jones Jr are big acquisitions for the Mavs. Gafford with 8 blocks in 2 games and Jones Jr dropping the 3's have put Dallas back in this game as they were down by 8 in the 2nd and Luka puts them up 44-42 on a 10-0 Dallas run

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing