You must be very happy!

Reactions: Lee

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I think the music matters LP’s sound Quality wise seem to be a little superior to the Classic and AP titles, although I haven’t heard too many of the AP Prestige series. Agreed that where the MM overlaps with the Classic, it’s better to have the MM pressing.

I think this is right but the AP may be on par with MM. Hard to tell given different albums.

assessor43

Nov 1, 2018
I have found the Classic Records reissues and the Music Matters Blue Note reissues are pretty darn close. Maybe the MM edges the Classics out ever so slightly. It pretty darn close.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing