List of Potential Cables

Occam

[Industry Expert]
Dec 15, 2010
NYC
Jack,

Yup, that me. Thanks for the mention. Give Bill a call to arrange a demonstration.

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:

Occam

[Industry Expert]
Dec 15, 2010
NYC
as a FYI, and shameless plug, there's a new review of a complete cable loom of my cables on the Jan 2014 Enjoy the Music.
My cable brand has been re-christened from Kaplan Cable to Waveform Fidelity (less about me, more about the cables).

Waveform Fidelity Cables, Superb sound at affordable prices. Review By Wayne Donnelly -
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0114/waveform_fidelity_cables.htm

highstream

VIP/Donor
Nov 16, 2013
Teresonic for ICs, silver or gold. One of those brands that are well known for the sound quality of their audio show setups. Triode Wire Labs PCs, especially 10+ and 7+, are one of those great bargains in audio. Not accidental very few, actually of either brand, make it to the used market and then are rapidly grabbed.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing