COMBAT - TV Series

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada

anybody here a fan of this show?

how's the quality of the above collection? is it worth getting?

I grew up watching this show. We did not own a tv set yet at that time and had to hussle for a spot in front of the tv of the few tv owners in our community, but watched it regularly.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
40 disc set? Wow. Combat must have been like MASH. The series' lasted longer than the wars themselves!

KingDarby

Feb 7, 2013
I totally love this show!

I had loved watching COMBAT at a very young age, and have always wanted to be like Seargent Saunders when I was a little kid because of his toughness! Lol I love the action scenes – it’s really great! Recently, I began viewing each episode of COMBAT in DVD which I purchased from http://www.memorylanedvd.com/product.php?productid=38360&cat=0&page=1 . The whole set is absolutely great and the seller never disappoints me in terms of good quality product. If you’re looking for a well-written and best-produced TV show, COMBAT would be the best choice!!!
:)

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I had loved watching COMBAT at a very young age, and have always wanted to be like Seargent Saunders when I was a little kid because of his toughness! Lol I love the action scenes – it’s really great! Recently, I began viewing each episode of COMBAT in DVD which I purchased from http://www.memorylanedvd.com/product.php?productid=38360&cat=0&page=1 . The whole set is absolutely great and the seller never disappoints me in terms of good quality product. If you’re looking for a well-written and best-produced TV show, COMBAT would be the best choice!!!
:)

That's really cool that Combat was reissues. I remember that as a young boy and I had the same reaction! :) Maybe I'll have to look it up myself! Thanks!

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
That's really cool that Combat was reissues. I remember that as a young boy and I had the same reaction! :) Maybe I'll have to look it up myself! Thanks!

I watched Combat as a kid too and loved the show. It was very realistic to watch as a young child. I don't know how it would standup as an adult.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing