Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Hi Elliot
Try to order fast L 10 and M 10
So you can report to us
In Usa no money problem,only Italy economy is more than disaster
I am jocking
Ciao
I"m not rich either Gianni and I will get a L10 and M 10 as soon as I can. I think I am going to need to sell one of my L1 and I have a C1 as well to help pay for it LOL.
I am looking forward to hiring a football team to carry bin the amp however

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Here Elliot would like to take M10 and bring to Miami,but is too heavy also for him,
120 kg the weight of M10
I am going to start working out next week so I can lift i by the end of the year LOL

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I wish you could hear my Divin Noblesse now that I am back from traveling to Chicago and Munich. I think you would be amazed.
Be well G!

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I am sure
In Munich was spectacular,and i cannot image with L1 mono and M1.1.
I imagine
Regards

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
This is CH roadmap

I have no interest on M10,too expensive,too powerful,too heavy,but L10 and P 10 i have interest

Reactions: christoph

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
I wonder what are the differences between the L10 power supply unit and the X1 power supply used for the L1.
Factor 2 probably :rolleyes:
SCNR :oops:

arnies

May 10, 2010
Austin, TX
From looking at a few of the pictures of the L10 from the rear, the L10 external power supply appears to have 2 outputs and the L10 has two power inputs and doesn't appear to have an IEC inlet unlike the L1 which requires its own power cord in addition to the X1. So, assuming this is correct, all of the power to the L10 comes from the outboard power supply. I can't tell if the outboard power supply has just a single transformer or if there is a second, smaller transformer inside of it. I would also guess there have been some parts and layout improvements inside the new power supply.

And the M10 requires 3 power cords instead of 2 that the M1.1 uses.

Reactions: CKKeung and VPN

VPN

VIP/Donor
Dec 28, 2013
What I suppose is that the L10 power supply is completely optimized for the L10 preamp, and not generic like the X1. So perhaps the L10 power supply has multiple taps, each optimized for specific portions of the L10 preamp circuit. However, it would be nice to know the details.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I contacted CH because i would like to program a visit because are only 300 km from my home and i asked info for difference between X1 and L 10 supply because also i am very interested to know.

Florian reply

L 10 has no IEC because all power supply including the standby one come from external cabinet that has the same size of X1.

There are 2 connector output and 2 connector input on L 10 because the digital and analog connections are separated for a better noise isolation.
There will be downsized capacitors like the M 1.1 ones into the L 10 power supply.

The L 10 power supply is a dedicated supply for a single unit,L 10,in opposition to the X1 that can feed two units.

There is room inside for better filtering and shorter connections after the local regulators..

The design inside is completely different.The ground of the analog power supplies will be connected only inside the L10,all DC rails from the power supply cabinet will come with a dedicated + and -,its a fully floating design

I am sure L 10 will be a great preamp

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
The L10 and M10 originally planned for 4Q2019 are overdue.

I heard that they may be debuted at the Munich Show in May 2020.

And the M10 has been revised. The original design is a deep chassis which can be inconvenient for most audiophiles, particularly if it is to be placed on a hifi rack.
The new design has a manageable depth.

I got this computer design image, not sure if is genuine or not :

IMG-20200218-WA0027~2.jpg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have heard something entirely different about when it will be ready but have not heard anything on the cosmetics or size change.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I did hear that he M10 wil be in two chassis and that I am happy to hear since the amp that was shown last year is impossible to deal with from a size and weight point of view. The two chassis will each weigh less than an M1.1. I would assume that he price might be slightly higher because of the extra chassis and the cable that has to connect them but that should be a small price to pay for something one could actually be able to deal with from a size and space issue. They can be stacked as shown in the picture however I do not know what they will look like nor whether that is actually a picture of the amps to be built.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing