Axpona 2024 who is going and why?

Bbock

Apr 11, 2022
Illinois
They are not listed. Neither is the Suncoast audio.
Clarisys speakers (Minuets) will be in one of the Holm Audio rooms and in the Hegel room. Florian is bringing the Auditorium with the revised midrange and tweeter ribbons. I don’t know what room yet.

Atmasphere

Industry Expert
May 4, 2010
St. Paul, MN
www.atma-sphere.com
Are you able to share what gear you'll be showing and do you know which room number you'll be in yet?
Thanks much,
Don
We will be in room 512 showing with Clayton Shaw's Caladan speakers. We will have our class D amps, fully balanced MP-1 preamp with analog handled by a Technics SL1200G.

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US

Zellaton and ESD horns will also be in my must listen list on Axpona.

screenshot-soundnews.net-2024.03.06-12_36_44.png

I will find out how good they are .

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2023
CT
treehausaudiolab.com

I am also interested in Treehous speaker which also use field coil midrange.

I will be there, Room 1420! Bringing our top-level stuff given AXPONA is a top-level show.

I think I may need to do by best to get into the area late afternoon Wednesday so I have time to get some deep dish. Granted, I am only 20 minutes from New Haven and have access to some of the best pizza in the country, but I do have a soft-spot for Chicago deep dish even if I dont quite think of it as "pizza"

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
I will be there, Room 1420! Bringing our top-level stuff given AXPONA is a top-level show.

I think I may need to do by best to get into the area late afternoon Wednesday so I have time to get some deep dish. Granted, I am only 20 minutes from New Haven and have access to some of the best pizza in the country, but I do have a soft-spot for Chicago deep dish even if I dont quite think of it as "pizza"
Hmm… Frank Pepe’s? Or Lou Malnati’s?

The answer? Both! :D

caesar

May 30, 2010
I heard not.
Dumb ass move. I heard Alsyvox at the last rmaf Colorado In 2019 . Although not perfect, they definitely made an excellent impression, as I don’t remember much else from that show.

alsyvox is getting out hustled by the audio shark guy, who’s an excellent entrepreneur. While the dude in spain, Daniellae, is having a siesta…

caesar

May 30, 2010
Does anyone know what speakers Aries Cerat will be using? A few years ago they brought their horns. The emotion generated by that system was insane, considering the room was not more than 10 or so feet wide. I Can only imagine the emotion and realism in a proper room.

and last year Aries Cerat had the British Wilsons, Benishes. i have found those speakers severely sterile every time I had previously heard them. But with Aries Cerat, it was as good as I have ever heard a box speaker sound.

hope they bring their horns again!!!

Reactions: No Regrets

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
Dumb ass move. I heard Alsyvox at the last rmaf Colorado In 2019 . Although not perfect, they definitely made an excellent impression, as I don’t remember much else from that show.

alsyvox is getting out hustled by the audio shark guy, who’s an excellent entrepreneur. While the dude in spain, Daniellae, is having a siesta…
Asylvox that I listened during Pacific Audiofest 2022 gave nice texture and clean but not deep bass.

caesar

May 30, 2010
Asylvox that I listened during Pacific Audiofest 2022 gave nice texture and clean but not deep bass.
Hey Thomas,
you may be right , of course, yet it’s a show…

but it’s hard to find a a really good Alsyvox setup. From what I hear through my network, Most guys who buy it seem to be getting it for audio jewelry. so hard to determine the truth about the bass prowess

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
Hey Thomas,
you may be right , of course, yet it’s a show…

but it’s hard to find a a really good Alsyvox setup. From what I hear through my network, Most guys who buy it seem to be getting it for audio jewelry. so hard to determine the truth about the bass prowess
Why do not you visit nearest Rhapsody store.

NY, Portland, Texas

caesar

May 30, 2010
Why do not you visit nearest Rhapsody store.

NY, Portland, Texas
i have time constraints… I think the one in Portland is supposed to be excellent. Texas may be good also. The NY one has mediocre sound from what I hear, good enough to tell difference between gear but doesnt do jujustice to the gear... I’d rather visit Katz’s deli and second avenue deli for pastrami. :)

ravenacustic

Apr 25, 2013
I go because it is the biggest domestic show with.a mind blowing amount of equipment. Plus I go to see old friends whom I don’t live near.

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
I was planning to go to this week’s Southwest Audio Fest as well, until life got in the way. Had the hotel booked and everything. Looking at the exhibitors list was interesting. It looks like there are some big name brands there that do not appear to be on the AXPONA list.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I was planning to go to this week’s Southwest Audio Fest as well, until life got in the way. Had the hotel booked and everything. Looking at the exhibitors list was interesting. It looks like there are some big name brands there that do not appear to be on the AXPONA list.

Really?

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
Assuming the AXPONA list is complete, yes. Brinkmann and Creek come to mind. There were others.

My definition of big may not be the same as others’.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Assuming the AXPONA list is complete, yes. Brinkmann and Creek come to mind. There were others.

My definition of big may not be the same as others’.

I believe Brinkmann was at Axpona last year. Anthony Chiarella, the NA distributor, was definitely there as we spoke.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
FYI this will be the largest Axpona Show ever.They have more rooms than ever before however it is hard to get a room particularly if you need something other than a sleeping room. Axpona gets more people than all the other US shows by far and small guys like me do not have the time nor the resources to do a show ever 4-6 weeks. Personally I don't believe one needs to do ever single show , its just nuts,
We did Pacific - no one was there, I thought about Texas but it too is a first year event and they had very limited larger rooms, Florida show has only a few large rooms so many companies have to pick the shows they can actually get what they require and that fit the schedule. Fo me going to MOC is a high priority as that is the show that manyy companies introduce their new gear and that follows Axpona by a month.

Logistics, resources, and costs along with timing governs what most companioes can do

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing