A Music Passion

Ok, humor is good. :D

Jazdoc, I saw the type of books you read, the type of music concerts you assist to, and that music video above is certainly not part of your passion in music, and far away from your much more sophisticated character. You cool man ... :cool:

"Angel's Pulse" is one of the best LP's of the year and very well recorded to boot. I can also say from personal experience, Dev Hynes is a killer live act. Let go of your prejudices and enjoy the music.

Reactions: XV-1
Are you including that last music video you posted?

No prejudices man, I just know what I like. No prejudices from your part either, that I know too...100%
_____

Here, your music selections ...

This below I like, fun :D

More of your "music passion" (I like the humor and prefer to see it as is; but deeper down I know you like very cool music...Cuba, drummers, etc.) ...

Last edited:
More selections of yours, Master ...

Your sense of humor is as sharp as your music selections; passionately sharp and humorous.
Zero prejudices man, less than zero ...

There are few more of your "passionate" music videos here but they're of the same type ...
And I know it's not you, so then, what is it Mr. jazdoc, respectable man. You don't need to answer it, best to get over it.

Last edited:
Well Northstar, It's ironic that you have posted your best video's almost forever - and they are not yours LOL

as Jazzdoc said, Blood Orange is a sensational artist and very well recorded.

The trouble is a lot of video's actually ruin the song vs just listening to the music.

No no no, don't get me wrong here; I'm not talking about Doc Jaz's well recorded beautiful tasty music, I'm talking about totally something else.

The irony, do you want to hear about the real irony?
I have the utmost respect to all participants here, just like jazdoc has for me.

I am 100% clear on the good intentions of jazdoc here in this thread, it cannot be more clear than that. To not see it would take a very very stupid human being.

I have nothing against the good recording quality music of Blood Orange, less than zero nothing.

She's Canadian (Montreal). There are tunes of her I really like (her voice and the music instrumentation). Something fresh, smooth, relax, peaceful, soul soothing.
See if you can see what I hear ...

Last edited:

Reactions: rando
Jazdoc I want to apologize to you in doubting your musical passion taste.
I have zero less than nothing against that music genre.
Please post anytime you wish your passion in music with the music videos you like.
This is a public thread open to all music genres. It is not my business to criticize your music taste, I'm sorry for that.

Reactions: steve williams
Yesterday after watching a short music video on the violin, posted here ...
https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/zero-distortion-tango-time.26464/page-109#post-608975

I watched this documentary that was suggested after the above video's end.
It is fascinating, educative on many levels, well presented from across the globe with very interesting expert people. If like me you love the violin you will love this doc.
It's a worthy hour of your time trust me.

Jump @ 1:50

His classical guitar playing is admirable, sensitive, exquisite ... it touches the chords in harmony with the sweet delicacy of fallen leaves before white winter settles down. Brief I simply love it.

Lloyd Cole - something new and something old from 1990.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing