Wilson Audio Webstore

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
There's also a terrific T-shirt

I don't see any "T-shirt," all I see is a Wilson Audio embroidered OGIO sidebar polo with Wilson Audio logo plus Authentic Excellence silk screened on the back.

If it didn't have the silk screening on the back, I'd buy one to go with my black WA hat.

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
I don't see any "T-shirt," all I see is a Wilson Audio embroidered OGIO sidebar polo with Wilson Audio logo plus Authentic Excellence silk screened on the back.

If it didn't have the silk screening on the back, I'd buy one to go with my black WA hat.

I will be adding a regular t-shirt when I return from RMAF. Already have them in stock, just need to add them ;)

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
I want one !

Whaere one can order those ?

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Debby,

My dealer delivered me a pair of Alexias's yesterday (great looking mocha black) but there was no polo or cap in the boxes ... :eek:

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
This week ONLY: 10% off ALL shirts and hats on Wilson Audio's online store - now shipping internationally!!

Use Promo code: WILSON10 http://wilsonaudio.hostedbywebstore.com/
(Offer good until Dec. 6th, 2013 12:00 PM PST/1:00 PM MST. 10% off items only, not shipping costs)

Last edited:

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com

Mike

VIP/Donor
Jan 28, 2012
Madison, New Jersey
I like it, too! Wear it all the time ;)

I was going to ask if you need to have Wilson equipment to wear a cap. I used to take the train to work with a guy who used to wear a Ferrari cap. I thought that I was being clever when I remarked that you have to own a Ferrari if you're going to wear a Ferrari cap. He replied, "I do own a Ferrari." :eek:

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
I was going to ask if you need to have Wilson equipment to wear a cap. I used to take the train to work with a guy who used to wear a Ferrari cap. I thought that I was being clever when I remarked that you have to own a Ferrari if you're going to wear a Ferrari cap. He replied, "I do own a Ferrari." :eek:

Nope! I own lots of Ferrari shwag, and I don't own a Ferrari ;)

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
I want to buy one of those small scale Alexia models. What do you say, Debs?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing