The Arts ... In General /// Paintings, Sculptures, Murals, Architecture, History ... The Masters.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Leonardo da Vinci may have painted another 'Mona Lisa.' Now, there's a legal battle over who owns it ...

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/isleworth-mona-lisa/index.html

I come from a family of artists ... all type.

When I was in College I studied Arts; I created, I composed, I sweat till I drop, I painted (from various medium), I sculpted (various medium), I learned about the masters, etc., etc., etc.
Over the course of my life I met artists, I live with artists, I share with artists, musiciens, painters, poets, songwriters, people in the cinema industry, scriptwriters, cameramen, ....I sweated my body creating a life's garden ...

...To the extreme, destiny.

It's a section in progress ... Mona Lisa...which one is the original, which one is more valuable, which one is truer, which one Leonardo sweat more to paint and have a deeper artistic emotional affinity with?
Which one would you prefer to have between your two loudspeakers in your music listening room?
Which one has more "imprint/cement" in your intimate life's foundation?

Perhaps you would prefer a Picasso, a Dali instead of a Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa?

That smile is not the type of smile we see everyday walking the streets of our City, our town, our village, our island ...
Nobody can afford it but a print. Which print, the one from The Louvre Museum in Paris, France or the one from the Swiss bank vault?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing