Some interesting stuff at Munich 2016

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Yup . Sometimes its fine . Posted some photos before & most of the time it's fine

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Yup . Sometimes it fine . Posted some photos before & most of the time it's fine

you might need to do some test pic posting on the test site to see what is causing what. might be some small thing easy to check on when you take the pictures. i doubt it's random. maybe google the problem and it might be simple.

I'm no expert.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
The auto-level feature on the new AF1 sounds very interesting. I have no issue with my un-tapered spindle and the air box on my unit is quiet enough. How much more is the new AF1 than the old AF1 ?

audio-land

Member Sponsor
May 9, 2015
www.audio-land.net
The auto-level feature on the new AF1 sounds very interesting. I have no issue with my un-tapered spindle and the air box on my unit is quiet enough. How much more is the new AF1 than the old AF1 ?
Hi Christian, price is not announced yet. BTW, the AF1 is not replaced by AF1 Premium. The Premium will become the flagship model of Air Force turntables, while the original Air Force One will still be produced.

Last edited:

audio-land

Member Sponsor
May 9, 2015
www.audio-land.net

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hi Steve, it's correct, there will be four models for Air Force Turntables.

I knew there was an AF0 coming. My question is whether there will be two versions as in the AF1

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Can somebody turn the photos . Don't understd why it didn't turn out right :eek:
When you don't use the camera in normal orientation, a piece of metadata is stored in the image to tell the viewer software to rotate it to the right orientation. I looked at your pictures and all metadata is stripped from them so the viewer software doesn't know that they need rotation.

What did you use to convert these images after you took them?

audio-land

Member Sponsor
May 9, 2015
www.audio-land.net
I have to admit that I am very happy with mine in spite of auto leveling on the Premium. I have no problem using the pump to level as I have only done it once since owning mine
Sorry, typo: We meant AF1 and AF1 Premium. (AFOne)

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
When you don't use the camera in normal orientation, a piece of metadata is stored in the image to tell the viewer software to rotate it to the right orientation. I looked at your pictures and all metadata is stripped from them so the viewer software doesn't know that they need rotation.

What did you use to convert these images after you took them?

I did not convert any of these images . Posted as I took it

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
image.jpg

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Did you go back to the Zellaton room ? Any idea retail pricing on the Statements?

Sunnyboy1956

Member Sponsor
Feb 22, 2014
New Delhi, India
Probably the best sound was not at MOC but at a venue 5 mins away. The horn speaker demo by Martion Audio, Berlin was amazing. Not cheap the top of the line horns are Euro 52k a pair. If the demo is still on tomorrow , will post some more pics. The demo room was like an open air venue in a glass atrium with stone/bare cement walls

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 654
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 668
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 657

Sunnyboy1956

Member Sponsor
Feb 22, 2014
New Delhi, India
Some more pics from MOC. Spectacular looking, sound wise....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 650
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 653
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 651
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 652
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 649

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing