Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms

Rhapsody.Audio- Listening Rooms (RLRs)

Rhapsody.Audio would like to announce that within the next 3-4 months there will be multiple new locations where several of the product lines that Rhapsody.Audio represents will be available to audition via Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms (RLRs).

Initially, the RLR’s will have the products available for demonstration mentioned below. Upon opening, the DFW RLR will have a very similar product offering as that available at Rhapsody.Audio in Manhattan.

Over time, all locations will be expanding their portfolio to a comparable scale as that of NYC/DFW.

The RLRs will be available to host auditions by appointment. All product ordering and delivery logistics will be processed and supported from the Rhapsody.Audio NYC location.

Product assistance and installation will be supported by Rhapsody.Audio NYC along with the RLRs depending on customer location.

The RLR locations are:

Portland - Rhapsody.Audio RLR

Products available to audition (coming soon)

-Pilium

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

Dallas/Fort Worth Rhapsody.Audio DFW

Products available to audition:

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

-Pilium

-VYGER

-Kondo

-Taiko Audio

-VYDA

West Palm Beach & Miami (2 Florida locations) Rhapsody.Audio WPB/Miami

West Palm Beach will open initially. Miami will follow when the RLR is ready to host customers.

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Chicago, IL Rhapsody.Audio Chicago

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Long Island, NY Rhapsody.Audio Long Island

-Kondo

-Alsyvox

Dallas-RLR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 81707
View attachment 81708
View attachment 81709
View attachment 81710
Just a few pics of unwrapping/uncrating of Roma SE at Rhapsody-out-west. I have a ways to go before I have all electronics arrived and the system playing music, but the Roma are absolute works of art. The leather wrapped, hand stitched frame is a beautiful touch courtesy of Giuseppi @ Diesis. I have to say I‘m thrilled and eager to hear the Pilium & Diesis together.
Quite exquisite Bobvin, what a system you / Rhapsody are building up , iam sure you will have enthusiasts queuing up ! what’s the wife going to say? The good Mrs will be moving out! BTW are the horn sections adjustable?

You are clearly enjoying yourself - thanks for the pictures! Will you use some sort of floor slider to move speakers in and out of position for listeners or will all the speakers have their own position in your room?

The Roma look much more impressive in your photos than in the adverts.

Congratulations Bob as things start to come together for your new dealership.
"Will you use some sort of floor slider to move speakers in and out of position for listeners or will all the speakers have their own position in your room"

With Bob only having the Romas delivered so far I will jump in and say that the Romas, even though they weigh 250lbs each are one of the easiest speakers that I've eve "walked" around the room to put in and out of position. The frames are made of a cement compound wrapped in leather. You can hold them by the tops frame and as they are only about 8 " deep they dance with you quite easily.

Quite exquisite Bobvin, what a system you / Rhapsody are building up , iam sure you will have enthusiasts queuing up ! what’s the wife going to say? The good Mrs will be moving out! BTW are the horn sections adjustable?
There are two Diesis footers that are placed on the front bottom of the frame of each speaker. There is one footer on the rear center/bottom of the frame. You can adjust the height of the one rear footer, which adjusts the verticall angle of the horn. The horn does not adjust horizontally.

Last edited:
Rhapsody-out-West (thats me) is beginning to (finally) see speakers coming in. Global supply chain and shipping has slowed arrival, but Diesis Roma finally made it from Rome to Oregon City. The Roma are as heavy as my Wilson Alexia, so carrying them down a flight of stairs is a bad idea for this young geezer. Thats where my little Kubota comes in…

View attachment 81617
View attachment 81618
View attachment 81619 View attachment 81620 View attachment 81621 View attachment 81622
Very well packed.definitely no shipping damage to these fine speakers.

Rhapsody.Audio Diesis Roma/Pilium Leonidas/Aurender A30/CMS stand/TelluriumQ cabling Manhattan installation. The room has special acoustic walls that make up for the LARGE reflective screen, which also has an acoustical cover when preferred.

Attachments

• 20210909_082213.jpg
    20210909_082213.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210909_082228.jpg
    20210909_082228.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 104
Rhapsody.Audio Diesis Roma/Pilium Leonidas/Aurender A30/CMS stand/TelluriumQ cabling Manhattan installation. The room has special acoustic walls that make up for the LARGE reflective screen, which also has an acoustical cover when preferred.
Looking very nice indeed.

Full Kondo system (IO-M Cartridge, SME tonearm/Kondo tonearm wiring, SFz SUT, GE-10 phono stage, G-1000 preamplifier, Kagura mono amps OR Ongaku OR original Kondo 2A3 Kyoeun 6 watt amplifier) with Diesis Roma speakers and all Kondo cabling @ Rhapsody.Auido/Brooklyn.

Attachments

• 20210910_161634.jpg
    20210910_161634.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
This would be a fun system to hear. Father, is that a resonating plate behind the rack? It looks like this gear is very happy just to be placed on that lovely wooden rack. Very nice room.

This would be a fun system to hear. Father, is that a resonating plate behind the rack? It looks like this gear is very happy just to be placed on that lovely wooden rack. Very nice room.
Thx Peter:) It is a resonator, but just happens to be sitting there at the moment, I'm still re-arranging on a daily basis.

Full Kondo system (IO-M Cartridge, SME tonearm/Kondo tonearm wiring, SFz SUT, GE-10 phono stage, G-1000 preamplifier, Kagura mono amps OR Ongaku OR original Kondo 2A3 Kyoeun 6 watt amplifier) with Diesis Roma speakers and all Kondo cabling @ Rhapsody.Auido/Brooklyn.
Wow! What a cool looking system and room! I'm guessing pushing $0.5M total price?

This system still needs a Kondo KSL DAC ... ;)

What benefits does the “Brass (?) Resonater “, bring to the system?
Resonators are very powerful devices for any room, I have been using 9 of them in my various rooms ( from moving ) for the last 15yrs and would never be without.

Attachments

• D84A967A-76CC-4F58-BC45-CE4B3B6B6B63.jpeg
    D84A967A-76CC-4F58-BC45-CE4B3B6B6B63.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Scott Naylor
Resonators are very powerful devices for any room, I have been using 9 of them in my various rooms ( from moving ) for the last 15yrs and would never be without.
I have many resonators from Frank. Copper, silver, gold and platinum. I have not yet put them up in my new place. I want to wait until all of my rooms are TOTALLY settled in without ANY enhancements and then insert items ie, the ASI resonators to see their effect. I'm still months away. I have been using them for 10+ years as well.

I don't talk about the resonators to people unless they already understand. As you say, they are very powerful.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing