Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms

Rhapsody.Audio- Listening Rooms (RLRs)

Rhapsody.Audio would like to announce that within the next 3-4 months there will be multiple new locations where several of the product lines that Rhapsody.Audio represents will be available to audition via Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms (RLRs).

Initially, the RLR’s will have the products available for demonstration mentioned below. Upon opening, the DFW RLR will have a very similar product offering as that available at Rhapsody.Audio in Manhattan.

Over time, all locations will be expanding their portfolio to a comparable scale as that of NYC/DFW.

The RLRs will be available to host auditions by appointment. All product ordering and delivery logistics will be processed and supported from the Rhapsody.Audio NYC location.

Product assistance and installation will be supported by Rhapsody.Audio NYC along with the RLRs depending on customer location.

The RLR locations are:

Portland - Rhapsody.Audio RLR

Products available to audition (coming soon)

-Pilium

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

Dallas/Fort Worth Rhapsody.Audio DFW

Products available to audition:

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

-Pilium

-VYGER

-Kondo

-Taiko Audio

-VYDA

West Palm Beach & Miami (2 Florida locations) Rhapsody.Audio WPB/Miami

West Palm Beach will open initially. Miami will follow when the RLR is ready to host customers.

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Chicago, IL Rhapsody.Audio Chicago

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Long Island, NY Rhapsody.Audio Long Island

-Kondo

-Alsyvox

Dallas-RLR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the late great Paul Klipsch said, what the audio world needs is a really good 5 watt amplifier.
And this a a REALLY GOOD 5 Watt set of amplifiers:).....out of the box and will get much better as the Hoshimoto transformers break in.

And this a a REALLY GOOD 5 Watt set of amplifiers:).....out of the box and will get much better as the Hoshimoto transformers break in.
I believe. Like the Asian gurus also opine, transformers sound much better after a year of use. Then, they sound much better again after twenty years of use. That would be a rather difficult double blind study.

Reactions: Daverich4
I believe. Like the Asian gurus also opine, transformers sound much better after a year of use. Then, they sound much better again after twenty years of use. That would be a rather difficult double blind study.
I am going to be letting these monos run 24/7 for a long time.....the transformers are so over sized for these amps, not an issue. At least they will get a few hours on them, nothing like what you mention which is reality.

Bob, congratulations on those new amplifiers. You described the chassis as solid copper. How heavy is each mono block?

you have some really interesting speakers and amplifiers. A bit different from what we typically see.

Reactions: Bobvin
Bob, congratulations on those new amplifiers. You described the chassis as solid copper. How heavy is each mono block?

you have some really interesting speakers and amplifiers. A bit different from what we typically see.
Hi Peter,

Each amp is somewhere between 50 and 60 lbs.

Rhapsody.Audio is now a Goldmund dealer. https://goldmund.com Rhapsody has represented Goldmund in the past for 17 years. There is a new US Goldmund distributor, Rhythm Distribution. https://rhythmdistribution.com

Rhapsody.Audio Brooklyn and a few of its locations (TBA) will be representing Goldmund through Rhythm distribution. Currently Rhapsody.Audio Brooklyn has its Goldmund demo set ups on order. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Lavigne
This seems a new direction. Massive Pilium power or delicate SET 45 power. How many speakers do you have that will work with the Triode. Will the Diesis.

This seems a new direction. Massive Pilium power or delicate SET 45 power. How many speakers do you have that will work with the Triode. Will the Diesis.
The Diesis (Roma, Roma Triode) are 99db efficient, same with Odeon (Carneige, Semper and Rigoletto), both can be driven with the 1 Watt 45 monos. The 5 Watt (big power) monos are almost overkill:) Also the Heretic AD612s can be driven with the 1 Watters or the 5 Watters.

So all in I have six pairs of speakers to drive with either the 1 Watt Triode Lab monos OR the 5 Watt parallel 45 monos. In a few weeks I have the Triode Lab RSR 2A3 or 2.5V (interchangeable) that produce a mighty 9 watts - super big power:)

Also have the large Goldmund amps now again in the line up along with the Pilium and Constellation. Different strokes for different folks.

Reactions: Bobvin
I’m watching the videos, looking at what seems a narrow doorway. Then I see those big Odeon speakers and wonder surely there is a second (larger) way into the room!

I’m watching the videos, looking at what seems a narrow doorway. Then I see those big Odeon speakers and wonder surely there is a second (larger) way into the room!
The people were smaller in 1866, when the house was built, many of the doorways in the house are small like that. Yes there are other larger doorways into the room.

The people were smaller in 1866, when the house was built, many of the doorways in the house are small like that. Yes there are other larger doorways into the room.
Thought maybe that was the doorway to the “small” systems ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing