Oppo UHD 203/205 - modifications, improvements, discussions...

Florin Bizu

Nov 27, 2017
Fully improved multi-channel stage in 205 (7.1 XLR outputs)...
I came across and I have seen for the first time your impressive work. This is close to how I imagined a serious universal disc player should be. Unfortunately, I don't have the skills and prerogatives to do this, to my own player...

Coris

May 27, 2016
Norway
Thanks for your appreciation. No problem if you cannot do such improvements by your own. We can fix it. Please PM me fore more details.:)

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to WBF, John!

Gr21

Nov 15, 2022
Interested in the Lps for the oppo203 for USA 120v version & the dig only Cambridge audio player uhd cx 4k what would GGs pricing be for each & shipping the the US

Thanks
Greg GR21

Xymox

Apr 16, 2019
www.appletvx.com
I was wondering if there is anyone here in the US that can do these killer mods from Coris. Shipping a Oppo is scary as these are really one of my highly coveted children and shipping overseas is scary as the ride can be intense.

Coris, killer great work. I already have a fully modded unit and have a friend who needs your magic.

Coris

May 27, 2016
Norway
Related to your wonder, the answer I am afraid is not...;)
Sending out the device it should not be that scary. It is safe. Meny other are doing it and nothing was lost or damaged. The mail system it treat the parcels quite well and safe. More, one can follow the parcel all the way, by the tracking system. So, no worries...

Reactions: Halfbaked

Deckard

Sep 7, 2023
Canada
Hi Coris. I wander if you still produce the LPS and other tweaks for the OPPO UDP-203. I would be interested in bringing my machine to the next level. I would like to install an upgraded power supply having ultra low noise regulators (discrete) and possibly vented side panels depending on pricing. Can you please send me infos and quote?

Jourdoktorn

Oct 13, 2021
Related to your wonder, the answer I am afraid is not...;)
Sending out the device it should not be that scary. It is safe. Meny other are doing it and nothing was lost or damaged. The mail system it treat the parcels quite well and safe. More, one can follow the parcel all the way, by the tracking system. So, no worries...
Hi,
'
can se you live in Norway. I live in Sollentuna Swedeb and is interested in your Opp0 205 mods.
My Oppo 305 is from start modified with tubes by by Modwright in the US.
Please lt me know more about your mods,

Best rtegards,
'Jan Nyström
Runskogsvägen 1b Sollentuna
Sweden

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing