New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Big news is Denver finally back to winning ways as they beat the Nets whereas the Suns on the road lose to OKC..

It seems that the difference now is every game counts as no teams spot has been etched in stone. In the WC 3.5 games separates the 4 spot from the 10 spot o_O

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

Here's a flash....GSW ended their 11 game winless road streak with a win at Houston last night It's been a tough year all around for the Warriors as the season started with the Draymond punch and ended with Wiggins and blotches of absence from Steph and Klay

Steve Williams

well if the Clippers had any playoff ambitions, they were put on hold last night.....

LA Clippers swingman Paul George suffers apparent knee injury

Coach Tyronn Lue said George will need further evaluation on his right knee to determine the full extent of the injury

• Wow

Steve Williams

sad new here .......

Two-time NBA champion and Knicks legend Willis Reed dies at 80

A beloved New York icon, Hall of Fame center Willis Reed was the 1st player to be named MVP, Finals MVP and All-Star Game MVP in the same season.

• Sad
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
well if the Clippers had any playoff ambitions, they were put on hold last night.....

LA Clippers swingman Paul George suffers apparent knee injury

Coach Tyronn Lue said George will need further evaluation on his right knee to determine the full extent of the injury
Bad news. Terrible injury I was told so I'm not going to see it.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
sad new here .......

Two-time NBA champion and Knicks legend Willis Reed dies at 80

A beloved New York icon, Hall of Fame center Willis Reed was the 1st player to be named MVP, Finals MVP and All-Star Game MVP in the same season.

Sad indeed. I grew up watching his Knicks.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Bad news. Terrible injury I was told so I'm not going to see it.
I think the George/Leonard era in LA has been a bust between recurrent injuries to both players and as Ive said, I'm just not a Lue fan as Coach so Im betting there will be changes if they crap out again this year. Ballmer is getting impatient

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Talking about the Knicks, it's been like 50 years the last they won a title. For a big market city, that's a very long drought.

• Wow
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Talking about the Knicks, it's been like 50 years the last they won a title. For a big market city, that's a very long drought.
It keeps Spike Lee on the sideline as a perennial supporter

Steve Williams

I enjoy watching the rise of the Kings this year and Brown could be COTY but last night at home was a reality check for the Kings as they got clobbered by the Celtics. Good to see the Celtics back in their groove

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I enjoy watching the rise of the Kings this year and Brown could be COTY but last night at home was a reality check for the Kings as they got clobbered by the Celtics. Good to see the Celtics back in their groove
Robert Williams back from injury. Immediate contribution , 7 rebounds and 5 fouls. Means protecting the shaded area. :D

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

Steve Williams

The big news for me was the Lakers -Suns where the Lakers played a great game after allowing the Suns to come within one point, along came D'Angelo Russell who made some great shots and the Lakers sans LeBroon beat the Suns (sans KD) 122-111

Lakers remain in 10th tied now with Dallas and only 2.5 games behind the Suns who are in 4th. What a gridlock and with only 10 games left to play, the final standings probably won't be determined to the last day of the schedule

Steve Williams

And her's the real stat to show how close the standings are.....only 7 teams in the East and 6 in the west have a winning average above .500

That is an amazing stat showing just how close the league has reach in parity as it seems on any given day any team can beat any other team.

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis and christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing