New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
@christoph ....you might find this interesting

Can the Warriors overcome bad road record in the playoffs?

Breaking down stats and history on the uphill path Golden State could face in the postseason.

Thanks Steve
That was an aweful lot of numbers and stats to digest :eek:

To summerize this quickly: the odds are very much against the Warriors :oops:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Tonight is an absolute must game for the Lakers as they host OKC. Both have identical records but OKC I’d higher in the standing. Every game counts even for 11-12 spots who could get lucky and move up to play in rounds

Steve Williams

TBH the league is so close that there are only two teams that I feel could go all the way and that’s the Bucks and the Celtics. Celtics seem to play their best against the Bucks so i feel the trophy will go back to the EC this year. The unknown for me is a healthy KD and Booker and how far they can go. I feel they could win the WC.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
TBH the league is so close that there are only two teams that I feel could go all the way and that’s the Bucks and the Celtics. Celtics seem to play their best against the Bucks so i feel the trophy will go back to the EC this year. The unknown for me is a healthy KD and Booker and how far they can go. I feel they could win the WC.
Well Steve, health is the key to any title run. From the core to the bench players, everyone should be in top shape.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thanks Steve
That was an aweful lot of numbers and stats to digest :eek:

To summerize this quickly: the odds are very much against the Warriors :oops:
IMO, repeating is tough bec you need the same chemistry and core lineup, from starters to bench role players. Boston won the title in 2007 but lost a key role player James Posey to free agency weeks after. Dallas lost Tyson Chandler after winning the title and had never contended again after that. GS lost Payton, Otto Porter but decided to get Payton back at the trade deadline but so far Gary is not playing. New players, new combinations need to jell, that's what the regular season is all about. And I would 'not' like to believe that it's the loss of Mike Brown that is affecting the Warriors. :D He had 3 rings as assistant with the Warriors.

And now, missing Wiggins is a big factor.

Steve Williams

Fabulous end to the game as OKC ties the game several times but in the end …….

Lakers 115-111 OKC

And here’s the kicker …Lakers now in a tie for 7 in the West and for the first time in a year and a half the Lakers are playing .500 ball

37-37

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

The never ending story has the final chapter to this tear and the Ben Simmons saga.....

Nets not expecting Ben Simmons to play again this season
Simmons is currently sidelined with what the Nets say is a nerve impingement in his back

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Is the term 'bust ' applicable to him? I believe so.
He was the number 1 pick in 2016, next was Brandon Ingram, third was Jaylen Brown.

• Wow
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

I just admit that in LeBron's absence, AD has stepped to the plate and carried the Lakers to their last 3 wins. Tough to say how far they go in the playoffs but they can prove to be a factor if they emerge from the play in rounds. This says a lot about The Brow....

After overcoming his latest storm, Anthony Davis is ready to get to work

Steve Williams

Well it never fails that whenever a team star returns
to the lineup after a lengthy absence the chemistry just isn’t there. LeBron in the first half has been a dud and was more a hindrance than a benefit. Lakers are giving up easy shots and Chicago is raining down threes. Even Andre Drummond another Lakers cast off is scoring at will Bottom line is Lakers are losing by 17 late in the second period.They look totally out of sync. Welcome back LeBron

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing