Know any good places to sell vinyl?

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
I gave away the majority of my vinyl collection many years ago, but I held on to about 100 of them for various reasons - cover art, rarity, sentiment...

I no longer have a table to play them on, so I can't vouch for the sound of each record, but I had a pretty light-tracking Thorens from very early on, and I always kept them clean, so they should be in good condition. A few rarities, like a half-speed mastered Born to Run, a white vinyl Beatles white album with all the art in place, and the infamous Dylan bootleg, Great White Wonder, should probably be pulled out and sold individually on eBay, but I'd really prefer to just sell the whole batch. Any suggestions for a place to do this? It's a mixed bag. Some classical, some 70s classics, quite a few oddball 70s prog and country rock records...

Tim

Private message this guy named Tom on the forum that just so happens to live in the same town as you. ;)

I apologize but for the life of me I can't recall what his moniker is.....:rolleyes:

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing