Homeland : Season 2 Trailer

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Season two starts in a few weeks. This is another of my favorite top 5 series on cable. It took a few episodes of Season 1 to cozy up to it but it is worth the time. We still don't know if the lead has flipped to the other side or not.

Catch season one On Demand

LenWhite

Feb 11, 2011
Florida
systems.audiogon.com
Like Dexter this Showtime series is beginning to draw me in. Morena Baccarin (Jessica Brody) is absolutely stunning visually with or without clothes:D

Steve Williams

New season started last night and again delivers as we find out more about Brody as he admits being a Muslim and is also being tagged as a VP running mate for the present Vice President. Then a new twist as Clare Danes who whose character was fired by the CIA last season for her bipolar tendencies is drawn back in to go to Lebanon to interview a muslim woman and wife of one of the muslim leaders who knows about pending attacks against the USA and will only talk to her.

This series smacks of intrigue, espionage and counter espionage with terrorism abounding. Definitely worth watching as this show last year won for Best Drama beating out my favorite, Boardwalk Empire

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Like Dexter this Showtime series is beginning to draw me in. Morena Baccarin (Jessica Brody) is absolutely stunning visually with or without clothes:D

I was a big fan of her look in Firefly.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
The past few episodes of Homeland Season 2 have been pretty intense. I was very surprised by the turn at the end of "New Car Smell". It is going to be very interesting to see where the series goes from here.

Jim

MasterChief

Jun 26, 2012
Sweden
S02 are delivering big time! My favourite show at the moment and Damian Lewis is spectacular good! The fast turn around was for me pretty unexpected. But I do have an idea what this is going..

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Have seen 5 episodes of Season 2 already and the story is getting more intense as it goes on. The drama is blending well with the suspense and action. I can't wait to see what happens next.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Watched Epidode 8 and the plot really thickens and suspense is gripping. 4 more episodes for season 2 and it ends in mid December. So far season 2 is a lot more enjoyable than season 1 and the so are the acting jobs of the lead characters.

Lorrie

Nov 14, 2012
Am I the only one who cant get to sleep after watching Homeland ? Damian Lewis is taking names!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Saw episode 10 yesterday and the plot thickens...2 more episodes and I can't wait for the finale. And then, a possible Season 3 next September 2013. Too long. :D

Steve Williams

Saw episode 10 yesterday and the plot thickens...2 more episodes and I can't wait for the finale. And then, a possible Season 3 next September 2013. Too long. :D

It is too long and I tend to forget a lot of things so I will often watch the previous season On Demand just before the new season begins

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It is too long and I tend to forget a lot of things so I will often watch the previous season On Demand just before the new season begins

Same here, Steve. Gap is just too long.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
what a finale! i hope there is a season 3 as i am not that sure nor heard about news of it. great series!!!

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Well there will be a season 3 and what a season finale. I won't spoil it if you plan on watching but suffice it to say the body count was very high and Brodey is again the suspect and now on the run.

Great drama. Who's left to keep it going

I am only just finding out that Damian Lewis is from the UK with a very distinct English accent. Had me fooled

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Well there will be a season 3 and what a season finale. I won't spoil it if you plan on watching but suffice it to say the body count was very high and Brodey is again the suspect and now on the run.

Great drama. Who's left to keep it going

I am only just finding out that Damian Lewis is from the UK with a very distinct English accent. Had me fooled

The actor that played David Estes (sp?) is also from the UK. These guys are spooky good at american accents...

Steve Williams

The actor that played David Estes (sp?) is also from the UK. These guys are spooky good at american accents...

Never knew that either. Hugh Laurie on House is also a brit

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing