Getting Gustard X20U to work on DSD

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
As soon as I hooked up the U12 and configured Foobar I got all the files to re-sample to DSD128.

I then configured JRiver to do the same thing and all files or songs output to the U12 as DSD128.

That includes 44.1 as well as 96 and DSD64 or any other.

I hooked the U12 as USB input and IIS (SACD) output into my X20U.

Sounds good.

Thanks for the help.

Great! You're welcome. Enjoy some native DSD128 files as well or higher if you can go higher!

Kenny Brant

Oct 15, 2016
I got a DSD256 file or song to work on Foobar but on JRiver it cuts out.

I will work on it a little more. The DSD256 did the same thing on Foobar until I played with the buffer timers.

Thanks, Kenny

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing