Documentary: Making a Murderer - Part Deux | October 19, 2018 - Netflix

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Swede

Nov 12, 2018
She did tweet this....
"
...This is the most recent that I have read
Thanks. I am really puzzled by something. No rational person watching MaM can conclude anything other than SA & BrD are innocent. I recognize the shortcomings in the justice system that allowed it to happen and keeps them from being freed. I can see how the principals involved (prosecutors, cops, forensic experts, etc.) would cling to their positions.

What I don't understand is how the local populace is still so convinced of their guilt. (At least according what was shown on MaM.) Is there something(s) we don't know or haven't been shown?

Steve Williams

Thanks. I am really puzzled by something. No rational person watching MaM can conclude anything other than SA & BrD are innocent. I recognize the shortcomings in the justice system that allowed it to happen and keeps them from being freed. I can see how the principals involved (prosecutors, cops, forensic experts, etc.) would cling to their positions.

What I don't understand is how the local populace is still so convinced of their guilt. (At least according what was shown on MaM.) Is there something(s) we don't know or haven't been shown?

I find that question intriguing as much has been said about the series being shown through a biased eye of the Avery family and the film crew who was with them for years. Having said that I too feel this was a huge travesty of justice and I am not so convinced as Bob that Steve and Brendan will someday become free men. My only hope is that should it happen, it does so before Steve's parents succumb to old age

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Justice is one of the most important values in hunanity; without it we are lost, with it we are free.

This' the Season's Holidays...be patient, the papers have been submitted, they will be read, and something will come up ... something good.
Don't ever give up, particularly when Kathleen Zellner is involved. 2019 is coming up next, it's going to be ... "illuminating".

I agree that as simple viewers it's hard to predict the future. But some of us we see truer, more through than the rest ... the crime simply doesn't fit, not one bit.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I think this paragraph says it all:

"During Avery’s 2007 trial, prosecutors claimed that bone fragments and tissue recovered next to Avery’s trailer proved that Halbach’s body was burned there in the hours after he and nephew Brendan Dassey committed the murder. But Avery’s defense has long believed that this evidence was planted; after all, during the police investigation, even more bones were recovered from a gravel pit on Manitowoc County land near the Avery property, including a “possible human pelvic bone,” according to the state’s own forensic expert, Dr. Leslie Eisenberg. However, the FBI’s DNA testing capabilities were unable to analyze any of the bones in the case because they were too degraded, and prosecutors were adamant that the bones were not human or connected to Halbach’s murder."
_____

Kathleen Zellner said that they have more advanced techniques now to test for DNA.
It's not over, this lady is unstoppable; she works with the best teams, forensic experts and law experts.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Bob

I love your enthusiasm and as you I believe that both are innocent but the wheels of justice turn slowly in the appeals process. I agree it's not over but even though she has the best experts, the first part of her filing re rapid DNA analysis was denied and even though she says not to worry that this is just an inconvenience doesn't sit right with me. It was denied. What if each aspect of her filing is denied? She may be good but until one part of the puzzle is allowed to stand in the appeal nothing new will ever get addressed at which time I suppose the Supreme Court would be her only recourse but like Brendan Dassey his filing might not be accepted to be heard by the Supreme Court

Brendan Dassey is done. He has no further recourse in appeals and the only way he will ever get out is if Steve Avery gets out and this isn't happening any time soon

From what I have read in the past few weeks, the only thing that might allow for his appeal or for the state to make concessions comes with the election of a new Governor and a new Attorney General who might agree that certain facts were mismanaged and they might advise their team of assistant DA's to make some sort of concessions with Avery and the defense

This is not a slam dunk Bob now matter how zealous KZ is

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Steve, I understand very well. Our justice system is extremely slow in cases like this; it's a battle against the legal process and against time, and it can take a lifetime.

But, a lifetime is worth fighting for, for justice. If we ignore it we aren't worth more than the dust we walk on.

I don't know how long it will take before we see Steven and Brendan walk as free men; but I have full confidence in Kathleen and team.

The book of laws are very big, with full of small important details; it's a constant learning evolution because no one knows all the law books by heart and memory as laws are rewritten, improved, readjusted with our times and culture.
Kathleen Zellner is a contributor in our system of readjusted laws @ the service of human justice.

Time is not important only life is important.
_____

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I too sadly am not too positive at the thought that Avery will soon be free. If the only hope rests on a newly elected Governor, then, with all the lynching mob happy at Avery's lifetime imprisonment, then the pardon by a politician will not be that popular and soon he will realize that he might be voted out of office the next time he runs. I can sense why the population is hell bent on having Dassey and Avery locked up, for them that is a much better option than 'no one is locked up' for an obvious crime.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Kathleen Zellner speaks out as court denies Avery's latest motion

Bobby Dassey lied @ the trial (cellphone records undermine his story that we went hunting on the afternoon of Teresa's murder), horrific contents were found on his computer, his vehicle has been crushed, and therefore cannot be forensicaly tested. This guy is the prime suspect, but somehow got away with it. We saw him talking outside the court to the main investigating detective in the case.
Scott Tadych, now Barb's husband, also lied on his whereabouts on the day of the alleged murder.
This guy too smells no good, could he be a rapist and a murderer? But somehow he too got away with it, and he married Brendan and Bobby Dassey's mom, Barbara!

Methinks all the police, detectives and prosecutors protected those two true criminals and instead fabricated the most corrupted story in their district's history to send two innocents in jail for life in the effort to save their reputation. They're all crooks.

There is no way, zero chance, that Kathleen Zellner is going to go with this without a fight.

Yes, you might say this or that from what you believe the laws work. But when the laws are broken, lies abound, sickness is rampant, two plus two doesn't equal four, ...that's the right time to do the right thing. It'll come ... because it matters, because people care, because it's important, because without justice there is chaos.

We just begun the year 2019 ... strap yourself tight for the ride baby!

Steve Williams

There is no way, zero chance, that Kathleen Zellner is going to go with this without a fight.

I totally agree but that doesn't mean that the 7th circuit court of appeals won't deny any of her other pleadings.

If they keep denying her filings then as I see it they won't get a new trial let alone a hearing before a judge and then the only recourse is to take it to the Supreme Court which, like Brendan Dassey, they might refuse to hear the case

This is not a slam dunk Bob, and contrary to everything you say I am not convinced this is going to happen even though I hope you're correct.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
The above provided link contents a very short text ...
"The appellate court wants to resolve the issues on Avery's current appeal before the new issue re: bone testing is addressed", she told Newsweek. "The state claims if Avery wins appeal, bone testing may become unnecessary."

..."The bottom line is that the appellate court is not preventing Avery from doing the bone testing after the appeal is completed or by agreement with the new attorney general while the appeal is pending. Either way, the court’s decision does not damage Mr Avery’s efforts to have his conviction vacated."

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Convicting a Murderer - Making a Murderer spin-off

Jeez, a fake spin-off now ...

Must be the devil's work himself ... Kenneth R. Kratz (born 1960/1961?)

http://archive.jsonline.com/news/cr...lfrespect-has-returned-dh5r934-159649375.html

When you have that type of prosecutors involved in any case whatsoever, it is best to stay far away from this lowlife human scumbag abuser crook omnipotent sick animal of the worst species on Earth. He's a disease with an incurable deadly poisonous cancerous mind.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
The problem Steve is that I cannot find anything showing anywhere. That video has been shown for almost a year now and there is nothing else. I first thought of a new docu-series, but after researching I found zero, nada, zip.

As far as I'm concerned the law enforcement in this case is deeply corrupted to the bone.
Anytime they want to make their own documentary I'm ready; to see them plunge deeper into the tenebres of police corruption. It would help them tremendously, in seeking true justice by sending them in jail instead of Steven and Brendan.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
It's due for October 2019

By that time we might find more and Steven could walk free; who can predict the future with absolute accuracy when so much corruption and so many lies are involved?
Who knows, we might even have a new president.

Steve Williams

who can predict the future with absolute accuracy when so much corruption and so many lies are involved?

My first reply as to who is predicting the future with accuracy is you :) in this case. Everyone I am sure who follows the case would concur with your statement but it's not easy and one of the ways this case has been kept alive is with social media of which I have no problem. Having said that the two Netflix seasons of Making A Murderer were filmed entirely through the eyes of Steve Avery and the Avery Family. Kathleen Zellner is doing no different by doing everything she is doing (we have talked about this before). I believe in his innocence

So for me, I would like to see this through the eyes of police and prosecutors and this is not made by the police but rather someone who will do a documentary showing this through the other side. People are smart and will know when they are hearing BS or the truth.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing