Banshee Season 2-WBF Official Thread

Where did you find a 3D version? You also piqued my curiosity on the glasses (hadn't heard of those) so I googled them. Is it a 'big' image that you feel like you're viewing - or is it more like watching a 55" TV from across the room?

Sorry, didn't answer your second question. I would say that if you are in a dark room, it is like watching a high quality 45 inch screen from about three feet. I am currently watching a 32 inch monitor from about three feet, and the OLED image is about 50 percent larger.

It has some pixelation, but that seems to have diminished as the glasses have gotten more use. I don't notice it much once the program is on, and the picture has OLED beauty i.e. saturated colors and outstanding blacks. With 3D sources, the picture is really nice, because you get 3D with no artifacts, very natural looking.

However, I don't think the visors are for everybody, they require some adjustment and do put some pressure on the face/nose. I use them for Playstation gaming as well.

Phil

Just when you think it couldn't be any worse or any more graphic each episode is worse than the one before.

I see now what you mean, Steve. Started episode 1 of season 2 last night. The last quarter of Season 1 sure was bloody and gory violent. That albino guy in the prison, he's like a resurrection of that tall demi-God Xerses of 300 without the eyeshadow. LOL And it's amazing that 'Sheriff' Hood, with his lean though fit body can take up any big bad thug out there and win. We can only take 1 hour per night unlike the previous ones where we couldn't stop till we had 3 episodes, past midnight. This one, we can only chew up so much violent in one night, sometimes we take the next night off and watch some Marvel movies. :D

Phil

Just when you think it couldn't be any worse or any more graphic each episode is worse than the one before.

How can you say that Steve when in every episode they undress another beauty. I'm sure Hood is loving his role!

I agree. I watched all of season 1. Are you watching True Detective ? I think that is a great show.

You have two great actors who can play dark extremely well. McConaughey is so versatile an actor and never fails to impress, you feel his pain through the screen.

This guy Job is quite a character. Amusing, funny, yet TOUGH. This is impressive. :D

Just watched episode 5

A bit of a cliff hanger because it's all setting up for a showdown between Hood, Carrie and Rabbit

I thought the cinematography was very good especially in the grain field where Lukas and Carrie take on the assassin sent by Rabbit

A little slow in comparison to what we're used to.

The continual dream sequences are starting to wear a little thin.

Just go and kill Rabbit and his assassins already! Then show some more tits and arse:p

The continual dream sequences are starting to wear a little thin.

Just go and kill Rabbit and his assassins already! Then show some more tits and arse:p

not only did they wear thin they down right got on my nerves as I had to keep switching my thought from the present to the past and remember where I am

How can you say that Steve when in every episode they undress another beauty. I'm sure Hood is loving his role!

I just witnessed this, though I was not too conscious of it before, the latest 'kill' of Hood being his pretty deputy Kelly. Seems like Hood is a magnet of sorts to women. :D And, not to be outdone,the real Sheriff's son got lucky and landed Rebecca after saying Hi to her in a bar.

not only did they wear thin they down right got on my nerves as I had to keep switching my thought from the present to the past and remember where I am

Steve, I sometimes rely of my handy Galaxy Tab and peek through the IMDB or Wiki episode synopsis. That's when my wife asks me where we are, present or past, and I didn't know either.

This guy Job is quite a character. Amusing, funny, yet TOUGH. This is impressive. :D

He plays that role well and the producers know how to milk his character without over doing it.

just finished the 5th episode. The least bloodshed so far. only a bullet through the fed's brain. looking forward to next week for the escapee, the mammoth native American. scary face and scary voice.

Isn't it a bit strange that Sheriff Hood usually wears a T-shirt and pins his sheriff's badge on it while all his deputies have uniforms? Or are sheriffs exempted from wearing uniforms?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing