Banshee Season 2-WBF Official Thread

seems you and I are the only ones who saw the episode Phil

Yes, poor Deputy Emmett Yawner who took things with the skin heads into his own hands and dealt some retribution but what happens to Emmett at the end and the fade to black? In the last scene after the rolling credits, the seat he was in is now empty

And yes Kai is finally taken down by Lukas with a phony excuse for an arrest warrant when they search a secret room in his basement only to discover arms and contraband.

As Kai sits in jail he gives orders to his silent side kick (who always wears those black horn rimmed glasses and bow tie and is is a psychopathic killer) to take care of the witness who ratted him out.

Job in the meanwhile has found a hot trail of "Rabbit" and as Phil says with only 2 episodes left "I don't know what's coming next,....but it's coming" and "what're you going to do now?" :)

Kai and Rabbit coming after Lukas is not going to be fun

http://www.cinemax.com/banshee/video/?bctid=3267121511001 is a synopsis of the episode

We might feel that the season is too short, Steve. :)

And my own scheduled double-header for our Monday night viewing is Walking Dead, also winding down to its last 3 episodes. My wife commented after that double-header, this Banshee is getting real good. :D

well last night's episode laid it all out for next week's season finale. Lukas, Carrie and Job are hot on the heels of Rabbit who they want to kill (before he kills them) and Kai vs Lukas who put him in jail on a false warrant. Rebecca seems to be doubting her own evil ways and shows a good streak by helping Kai's accuser escape. But now the young Indian chief vows to keep Kai in jail and shows he has the hots for Rebecca who reciprocates his kiss. We also see Emmett cleaning out his locker as he vows to give up police work but wonder what part he might have in the future. And then there's Siobhan who continues her affair with Lukas, Man the women in this series are drop dead gorgeous.

Here's a link to the recap of last night's episode

[video]http://www.cinemax.com/banshee/video/?bctid=3309464637001[/video]

Gonna miss Banshee and True Detective. Seems like both series just started a couple of weeks ago.
Loved the killer priests in last nights Banshee episode.

well last night's episode laid it all out for next week's season finale. Lukas, Carrie and Job are hot on the heels of Rabbit who they want to kill (before he kills them) and Kai vs Lukas who put him in jail on a false warrant. Rebecca seems to be doubting her own evil ways and shows a good streak by helping Kai's accuser escape. But now the young Indian chief vows to keep Kai in jail and shows he has the hots for Rebecca who reciprocates his kiss. We also see Emmett cleaning out his locker as he vows to give up police work but wonder what part he might have in the future. And then there's Siobhan who continues her affair with Lukas, Man the women in this series are drop dead gorgeous.

The fight scenes with Job looked a bit unbelievable I thought...

great penultimate episode. adrenalin is flowing for the final showdown, and then wait till next year. :D

What an ending!!

That was without doubt probably the best season finale of any series I have ever seen. Tied up all the loose ends with signs of what is to come next season. Words simply can't say it all. You have to see it. Biggest sadness was Emmet and his wife

Then Rebecca becomes a leading lady as she polishes of the young chief and finally acquiesces to her uncle Kai and his sexual advances.

Having seen the episode i have to admit that the one character who plays his role to the utmost is Job. What a chameleon

Gone also it seems is Deputy Brock but looming in the forefront next year (other than Kai who will have a vendetta against Lukas) is Chayton Littlestone as almost certainly he will try to take over the tribe

What a series. I'm in withdrawal already anticipating the start of next season

That was without doubt probably the best season finale of any series I have ever seen. Tied up all the loose ends with signs of what is to come next season. Words simply can't say it all. You have to see it. Biggest sadness was Emmet and his wife

Then Rebecca becomes a leading lady as she polishes of the young chief and finally acquiesces to her uncle Kai and his sexual advances.

Having seen the episode i have to admit that the one character who plays his role to the utmost is Job. What a chameleon

Gone also it seems is Deputy Brock but looming in the forefront next year (other than Kai who will have a vendetta against Lukas) is Chayton Littlestone as almost certainly he will try to take over the tribe

What a series. I'm in withdrawal already anticipating the start of next season

Couldnt agree with you more Steve, great finale.

Why do you think Brock is gone?

wasn't that his badge he handed in. Couldn't have been Emmett's because he gave it to Lukas 2 episodes ago

When Lukas was leaving to get Rabbit, he gave his Sheriff's badge to Brock because he thought he might not be coming back. Brock was just returning Lukas' badge.

When Lukas was leaving to get Rabbit, he gave his Sheriff's badge to Brock because he thought he might not be coming back. Brock was just returning Lukas' badge.

Ahh

I missed that Frank. Thanks for the clarification.

one also has to wonder if Carrie and Lukas' relationship is over even though his daughter knows now who her father is

i was also remembering all of the hot women in this show and Lukas has nailed them all (lucky guy ;))

Carrie
Rebecca
Siobhan
IIRC, didn't he also have a little tryst with the chief's sister

one also has to wonder if Carrie and Lukas' relationship is over even though his daughter knows now who her father is

i was also remembering all of the hot women in this show and Lukas has nailed them all (lucky guy ;))

Carrie
Rebecca
Siobhan

Yes, he did have the Chief's sister, before he knew she was the Chief's sister. And she was the hottest of the lot. IMO of course.

Yes, he did have the Chief's sister, before he knew she was the Chief's sister. And she was the hottest of the lot. IMO of course.

I can't argue Frank but all 4 are drop dead gorgeous

Carrie
Rebecca
Siobhan

It looks like Rebecca is going to have it off with Uncle Khai. Its been brooding all season.

Funny, I saw her on True Detective, playing a cheap hooker

It took me a while to recognize 'him' when he was singing in the stage dressed as a woman in the season finale. Even the way he talks, and his voice, is quite unique. Real great acting.

And yes, finally Chayton shows up fighting in a bloodsport arena. And he will come back big in the next season. In the meantime, I'm winding down with the last 2 episodes of Walking Dead, and I have started a few of The Vikings. Maybe I might try True Detective as well while waiting for Season 3 of Banshee. Great series!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing