Analogue Productions 45 RPM Living Stereo LP sets

www.audiophileusa.com isn't cheap but has many of these LPs for cheaper prices.

Also check here first: http://highfidelityla.com/

high fidelity sporadically puts out onesie twosies of sealed OOP vinyls as a kind of a 'surprise' for regular instore customers. i've lucked into some sealed OOP Classic Records titles that fetch 2-3 times more on epay. consequently thats were Hobson sells most of their remaing stock, he closed The Groove shop online outlet.

im up there a few times a month just to make sure i dont miss a good score (i know, its a sickness :eek: )

here's my elusive haul..

CRLP2001QPC SHOSTAKOVICH SYMPHONY NO. 5 200g LP 1 $29.69

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVS3041QP VILLA-LOBOS THE LITTLE TRAIN OF THE CAI1 $26.99

LSC1806-45QP STRAUSS ALSO SPRACH ZARATHUSTRA 200g 451 $134.99

LSC2230-45QP ALBENIZ & DE FALLA SPAIN 200g 45rpm 4LP1 $134.99

VICS1104 STRAUSS SYMPHONIA DOMESTICA 180g LP 1 $31.49

AR7002QP THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I ROBOT 200g L1 $31.49

MCA593002 THE WHO A QUICK ONE 140g MONO LP 1 $17.99

EMI2001QP MIKE OLDFIELD TUBULAR BELLS 200g LP 1 $44.99

EVS3051QP RESPIGHI PINES & FOUNTAINS OF ROME 200g1 $31.49

CRLP2002QPC RIMSKY-KORSAKOV SCHEHERAZADE 200G LP 1 $31.49

high fidelity sporadically puts out onesie twosies of sealed OOP vinyls as a kind of a 'surprise' for regular instore customers. i've lucked into some sealed OOP Classic Records titles that fetch 2-3 times more on epay. consequently thats were Hobson sells most of their remaing stock, he closed The Groove shop online outlet.

im up there a few times a month just to make sure i dont miss a good score (i know, its a sickness :eek: )

Actually think Hobson has switched more to selling remaining stock, esp. rarities, on two sites on ePay.

I know Christian has picked up quite a few LPs there :)

here's my elusive haul..

CRLP2001QPC SHOSTAKOVICH SYMPHONY NO. 5 200g LP 1 $29.69

EVS3041QP VILLA-LOBOS THE LITTLE TRAIN OF THE CAI1 $26.99

LSC1806-45QP STRAUSS ALSO SPRACH ZARATHUSTRA 200g 451 $134.99

LSC2230-45QP ALBENIZ & DE FALLA SPAIN 200g 45rpm 4LP1 $134.99

VICS1104 STRAUSS SYMPHONIA DOMESTICA 180g LP 1 $31.49

AR7002QP THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I ROBOT 200g L1 $31.49

MCA593002 THE WHO A QUICK ONE 140g MONO LP 1 $17.99

EMI2001QP MIKE OLDFIELD TUBULAR BELLS 200g LP 1 $44.99

EVS3051QP RESPIGHI PINES & FOUNTAINS OF ROME 200g1 $31.49

CRLP2002QPC RIMSKY-KORSAKOV SCHEHERAZADE 200G LP 1 $31.49

The two best are the Tubular Bells and I Robot! Oughta sound great on your system Christian.

Actually think Hobson has switched more to selling remaining stock, esp. rarities, on two sites on ePay.

precisley. if i win it on epay they arrange for me to pick it up at the store. i use the opportunity to browse the new/used LPs. his stock isnt very deep but its eclectic, he dosent put out well worn records they have an eye for quality as if it were meant for their own collection. the prices are very fair considering they're in a high rent district.

The two best are the Tubular Bells and I Robot! Oughta sound great on your system Christian.

soundstagedirect.com has them both if you strike out at elusive, make sure they are the Classic reissue before you hit the buy button.

I already have them. Just seeing if I can get a better pressing, especially of Tubular Bells

Tubular Bells is a reference LP for me!

Myles turned me onto the Tubular Bells and it is the balls.

HP Soundings has released a stellar review of the Analogue Productions re-issue of Reiner's Scheherazade, calling it superior to the original Living Stereo release. I hope that those members who pick this one up will let us know how it is. My Chesky re-issue was superb itself, and they call the AP release even better. Inquiring minds...

Lee

HP Soundings has released a stellar review of the Analogue Productions re-issue of Reiner's Scheherazade, calling it superior to the original Living Stereo release. I hope that those members who pick this one up will let us know how it is. My Chesky re-issue was superb itself, and they call the AP release even better. Inquiring minds...

Lee

Of course, it's a test pressing. In this case, YMMV is truly appropriate.

I think there is a bit of confusion here. The new re-issue of the RCA Living Stereo catalog (Analogue Productions, pressed by QRP) will be 33 rpm, not 45 rpm. Only the Classic Record reissues now OOP were offered in 45 rpm.

I did know that it is 33rpm, but posted here out of laziness since we were discussing Living Stereo reissues.

Lee

I still bought one of the first 250 limited edition numbered pressings subscriptions anyway. 25 in all. I was assigned number 211, but won't start seeing the records until fall. They are purporting the 33's to be the best yet. One thing for sure, they will be quieter pressing wise (QRP) than the Classic Records RTI presses. I'm listening to the recent 45 rpm Living Stereo Elvis Album reissues...24K Hits, 57 and Elvis is back. Stunning sound for Elvis.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing