Sasha vs Watt/Puppy 8 vs Sophia 3

Bigpond

Jun 8, 2010
Melbourne,Australia
I recently compared the 8's to the Sasha and clearly preferred the Sasha I was doing this because my Wife had agreed to some new Speakers for our Family Room to go with the new 65inch Panasonic Plasma we have just had installed.In the end we went with the new Sophia's (without hearing them) mainly because she wanted the slightly smaller speakers and thought they would look good in White to match her new White Leather Couch!
Can someone assure I won't be disappointed in not pushing harder for the Sasha's?

Last edited:

Bigpond

Jun 8, 2010
Melbourne,Australia
Yes the new Sophia 3's, have been told about 3 more weeks to wait!
Should a grown man be this excited about a new set of speakers?
I think it's because with this set of Wilsons going into the family room I will be able to stare at them most of the day & night!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Yes the new Sophia 3's, have been told about 3 more weeks to wait!
Should a grown man be this excited about a new set of speakers?
I think it's because with this set of Wilsons going into the family room I will be able to stare at them most of the day & night!

I guess both you and I have helped enrich Dave's coffers a few fold :)

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing