jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bogdan defended Leonard well tonight.

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
If Jazz and advance, hope they just beat the Nets.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: WLVCA

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Good news so far in Milwaukee as the Bucks lead 30-11 after the first quarter.
Looks like I'm the only one here rooting for the Nets :confused:
Well, actually I'm rooting for KD :p

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Looks like I'm the only one here rooting for the Nets :confused:
Well, actually I'm rooting for KD :p
If Kyrie isn't there, I'm fine to root for the Nets. :)

• Haha
Reactions: christoph

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
If Kyrie isn't there, I'm fine to root for the Nets. :)
I have to accept Flat-Earth-Kyrie because I can't change the fact that he is on the team, but in reality, I'm rooting for KD ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I have to accept Flat-Earth-Kyrie because I can't change the fact that he is on the team, but in reality, I'm rooting for KD ;)
I know your feeling, Christoph. These playoffs are really showing great talents from many teams but KD is still the top talent amongst them all. He makes shots so easy, you can bet it's going in the moment he releases the ball. The altercation with PJ Tucker was quite intense I thought both their faces were touching each other, and there was no chance for Tucker to utter the B-word used by Draymond. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Here is a really good read on the Hawks and Trae Young. I didn't realize that the Hawks traded Lukka Doncici for Trae Young in 2018

Trae Young and the Hawks: ‘A whole new era of basketball swagger in Atlanta’​

The Hawks have gone from lottery team to the hottest ticket in town

Steve Williams

Like Christoph I still feel the Nets are the odds on favorites to win it all however in the west both the Suns and the Jazz have the swagger and the talent to play well against the Nets and right now I feel the west willl feature Jazz and Suns finals and anything is possible there So lots of great basketball before even the conference finals

Steve Williams

I feel that the Suns are a deeper and overall a better team than the Jazz however the value of Donovan Mitchell could be worth a handful of Suns. I hate to say this again but as good as the Clipps are, I find that they too (like the Lakers) are playing old fashioned NBA basketball and it is getting them nowhere watching how they are being run and gunned off the court however a Jazz Suns western finals will be one for the ages. I still think the Suns are a deeper team than the Jazz but right now both teams can do n o wrong in the East

The Nuggs were my favorites before Jamal Murray tore his ACLand without him the Nuggs have no answer against the Suns

Personally I like the Suns in the West but I also love watching the Jazz. Donovan Mitchell defies all description

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Here is a really good read on the Hawks and Trae Young. I didn't realize that the Hawks traded Lukka Doncici for Trae Young in 2018

Trae Young and the Hawks: ‘A whole new era of basketball swagger in Atlanta’​

The Hawks have gone from lottery team to the hottest ticket in town

Yes, it was one big trade in which in their early games it was a toss-up of who got the better deal in the trade, and it's still hard to say if Trey or Luka is a better franchise player. Both are truly spectacular young players.

Steve Williams

If there is one surprise for me coming out of the Clippers is the emergence of reggie Jackson as an accurate 3 point shooter. He has helped the Clippers get back onto the past 2 games agains the Jazz but in the end the Clipps just can't keep up much the same way as the Nuggets even with Jokic have no answer against the young and juiced Suns

Bottom line is the game is so different and so much faster now that my 3 factors necessary to be a contender is
1. Depth of skills of a team as a whole
2. The team must not only be good but they must be young, fast and accurate
3. They must have not one but many adept 3 point shooters

Looking at the Jazz and Suns, they have all 3

Next year the Mavs and Hawks will be better still and the Nuggs willl have a healthy Murray back and lets also not forget the Knicks, Blazers and even the Grizz who all have that potential

These playoffs are the best I have seen in years

Steve Williams

And finally having laid out my 3 criteria, I see D'Antoni is again fishing for another HC job so maybe his run and gun offense might prove successful wherever he goes. I heard he was eyeing Portland and with Lillard anything is also possible

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
|Philly's bench contributing early, very un-Doc like, :D

And how bout Hubie Brown, 88 and still sounding like when I saw him on TV covering the Celtics-Knicks playoffs of 1984 when I was visiting the Bay Area for the first time. I love his voice and play analysis until today.

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sixers playing very well. One gets to wonder why with basically the same lineup, Bret Brown wasn't able to make them play like this.

Steve Williams

Sixers playing very well. One gets to wonder why with basically the same lineup, Bret Brown wasn't able to make them play like this.
Maturity in key players

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing