jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
  • Angry
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This one is in the refrigerator and there is still an entire 4th period Suns are on fire and lead by 19
I have a feeling Suns will have this series, Chris Paul is playing like he's just on his fifth year, and boy what a court general he is.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
A terrific read which tends to confirm that having a star studded team is made better when your stars are young

Fresh-faced superstars lead NBA into conference semifinals

A new group of superstars are starting to write their playoff stories as the conference semifinals get underway.
Steve Aschburner

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

The Hawks have all of the makings of a team of the not too distant future. Trae Young is their next superstar....I love their confidence and moxie

Hawks remain confident vs. 76ers despite Embiid’s dominance​

Joel Embiid is finding his rhythm as series moves to Atlanta, where Hawks have won 13 straight games at home
Charles Odum | The Associated Press

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Good news so far in Milwaukee as the Bucks lead 30-11 after the first quarter.
Yes, good start but the Nets are fighting back, now only down by 8.

Steve Williams

The more I watch the Nets the more I am convinced they will face the Sixers in the eEast and win the Conference and almost certainly will beat any team that emerges from the west. The Nets are for real. To me the Larry O'Brian is theirs to lose

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And where did the Nets find this Bruce Brown who was just a 2nd round pick 3 years ago. Tough kid.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
KD has taken over.

• Love

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hard earned win for the Bucks, Middleton really shone in the 4th. Nets has a good defense. And KD just missed the last shot.

• Sad

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Now , on to trying to smother Mitchell in Utah. :) Can't let a guard beat you up just like that. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing