New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Daddy LaVar Ball is running his mouth again, saying the Lakers have quit on Luke Walton.

He just sent his two younger kids to Lithuania to play pro basketball. Doesn't seem like this will end well for any of his sons.

Lonzo has talent, great ball handler and passer. Hope he can somehow separate himself from his Dad. Won't be pretty or easy.

I read that too. LaVar is rattling the Lakers with his vocals. Poor Lonzo, he never even said a word. LaVar is skillful in managing his sons career, bring his 2 kids not wanted in the US to play pro ball abroad. His antics has overshadowed the game, sadly. And, he further proclaims LeBron will be a Laker.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lavar-...-sign-lakers-get-rid-everybody-155442637.html

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Ramona Shelburne
ESPN Senior Writer

Luke Walton on why he subbed out Lonzo early, "His dad was talking sh--t so I took him out early." He waited a good two seconds before he smiled and made sure everyone knew he was kidding.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers play the Warriors tonight. BG32 will miss the game due to concussion protocol. Don't think I will be watching this one. :(

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Would be great if everyone would just ignore Lavar Ball -- don't know why anyone's interested in anything he says/does.

Going to Knicks/Bulls at MSG tonight; if you haven't, check out Kris Dunn at some point this season. Showing why he was the #5 pick last year; great athlete w/a lot of court savvy.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
The Clippers beat the Warriors tonight. Down 4 starters, the Clippers played scrubs, 2-way G-League guys and a bunch of other players you never heard of to win.

To be fair, the Warriors were without Curry and Klay.

But still, what an effort by this Clipper team and a great coaching job by Doc Rivers. Yeah, Doc is the guy everybody says only wants to coach vets.

I wasn't going to turn this game on but am glad I at least watched the second half.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Clippers beat the Warriors tonight. Down 4 starters, the Clippers played scrubs, 2-way G-League guys and a bunch of other players you never heard of to win.

To be fair, the Warriors were without Curry and Klay.

But still, what an effort by this Clipper team and a great coaching job by Doc Rivers. Yeah, Doc is the guy everybody says only wants to coach vets.

I wasn't going to turn this game on but am glad I at least watched the second half.

Lou Williams hit 50 points. That's a lot.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Raptors are laying a hurt on the Cavs

78-42 in the 3rd

Checking the score board, Raptors have one Fred Vanvleet who scored 22 points in 24 minutes. After an unknown named Dimwiddie burned the Cavs, now Vanvleet?? There seems to lots of hidden talents in the league.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I am a Luke Walton fan. Hope that story is not true.

If the Lakers did make a change, not sure why they would go with Fizdale. He had a relatively short tenure in Memphis.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I am stunned by that story. If the Lakers were to make a change because of the LaVar Ball story they will lose my permanent Lakers fan club card. It is LaVar who should be banned from Staples and if Lonzo had any brass cajones he would have stifled that man

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bleacher Report, SB Nation and Yahoo Sports all are reporting about the rumor about Luke. I guess we'll know if this will become true in a few days or weeks.

And Lakers are on a 3 game winning streak as they beat the Spurs last night.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Pacers came back from 20+ down to win by 2. Lance Stephenson again reprises his role in pestering LeBron, this time getting a shove in the chest from James during an inbound play and instantly gave the ref a look as if saying, look what he did to me, is that legal? :D Lance in many cases can be funny without trying to be funny.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Pacers came back from 20+ down to win by 2. Lance Stephenson again reprises his role in pestering LeBron, this time getting a shove in the chest from James during an inbound play and instantly gave the ref a look as if saying, look what he did to me, is that legal? :D Lance in many cases can be funny without trying to be funny.

Lance was always good for entertainment value during his short stint with the Clippers.....not that I was unhappy to see him go. :)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
4 game win streak for the Lakers as they beat Mavs 107-101 and a 14 game losing streak to the Mavs

Good game as they win in OT

Maybe that will take some of the heat off Luke Walton!

In other news, the Clippers beat the Kings again to even their record at 21 - 21.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing