New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Rockets surprised me with a very tough and air tight defenses in the first 2 quarters. I was looking if they had a newly hired defensive coach on the bench. :D I was telling my son as we watched the game progressing that if that 26 points deficit was cut into half then the C's would be storming for a win, and while it was a wishful thought, it just happened, just like the comeback wins against Golden State, OKC and the Spurs in the first meeting. Things seem to be going good even when it didn't look good, and another fyi detail I read is that the Lakers as of a day or 2 ago, is now in the 5th place for the next draft pick, which means if the season ended that way, the C's get to own that pick. Is Ainge looking like a GM genius of what.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
While watching a Kings game the other day, I heard the name Bogdanovi? mentioned and I thought he was traded so quickly by the Pacers. It turns not there is one named Bojan and another named Bognan and they are not related and are even from different countries. The perils of globalization. :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Isiah Thomas makes his debut for the Cavs tonight vs Portland. Glad to see him getting back on the court.

Clippers play the Grizzlies tonight on NBA TV. Blake is back for the Clips.

Bad news, Blake continues to hang out with the Kartrashians - seems to signal trouble ahead for NBA players.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Isiah Thomas makes his debut for the Cavs tonight vs Portland. Glad to see him getting back on the court.

Clippers play the Grizzlies tonight on NBA TV. Blake is back for the Clips.

Bad news, Blake continues to hang out with the Kartrashians - seems to signal trouble ahead for NBA players.

IT doing well in a few minutes. But he'll miss tomorrow's 'homecoming' game in Boston as he will be rested on back to back games.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I hope IT gets a warm greeting from the Boston fans.

I feel he will get one. He's done great for the team. Kyrie had come out to speak good things about IT. It's all good.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

So far Tristan Thompson is evading the Kardashian Curse, doing well after a minor injury. Blake should be ok too, my son would love to be in his shoes, Kendall is very pretty. :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
So far Tristan Thompson is evading the Kardashian Curse, doing well after a minor injury. Blake should be ok too, my son would love to be in his shoes, Kendall is very pretty. :D

Keep your son away from the Kardashian girls! They would definitely be a bad influence on him. They fall into the category of bump and run girls.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Cavs visit Boston in an hour. IT won't be playing but i read he will be in the bench, staying away from back to back games. More drama coming up.

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
^ when everyone gets unselfishly involved they are hard to beat

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I like the way the bench players of C's helping big, Smart and Rozier came out smokin' hot, relieves a lot of pressure from the starters when they're not having a good night. And I love how IT was hugging and smiling at his former team mates, IT has done a lot of good for the C's, and hope he succeeds in his career.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
The Clippers have been on a run, winning 6 of their last 7 games.

Big challenge tonight as they take on OKC fashionista and SoCal native Russell Westbrook and Palmdale's favorite son, Paul George.

Oh yeah, Carmelo Anthony will suit up for the Thunder, too. If history repeats itself, Carmelo will (hopefully) shoot the Thunder out of the game and quit on his team down the stretch. :)

If the Clippers are fortunate, both Westbrook and George have been feasting on their mom's home cooking and will be lethargic this evening.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The Clippers have been on a run, winning 6 of their last 7 games.

Big challenge tonight as they take on OKC fashionista and SoCal native Russell Westbrook and Palmdale's favorite son, Paul George.

Oh yeah, Carmelo Anthony will suit up for the Thunder, too. If history repeats itself, Carmelo will (hopefully) shoot the Thunder out of the game and quit on his team down the stretch. :)

If the Clippers are fortunate, both Westbrook and George have been feasting on their mom's home cooking and will be lethargic this evening.

:)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
GSW without Durant beat up on a Rockets team without Harden.

Fabulous game and watching it tells me that Warriors still have to be favorites in the West if not to win the championship

Warriors 9th straight road win!!!

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I used to like those State Farm ads with Chris Paul. For some reason I don't like them as much any more. :p

Last edited:

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers kept it close for three quarters but the Thunder pulled away in the fourth to win by 10.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers lost big to the Warriors yesterday as Curry scored 45 points in 3 quarters.

Blake took an elbow to the head from Javale McGee (not a dirty play) and collapsed to the floor. Had to leave the game with a concussion in the first half.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Daddy LaVar Ball is running his mouth again, saying the Lakers have quit on Luke Walton.

He just sent his two younger kids to Lithuania to play pro basketball. Doesn't seem like this will end well for any of his sons.

Lonzo has talent, great ball handler and passer. Hope he can somehow separate himself from his Dad. Won't be pretty or easy.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing