YG Acoustics Announces Sonja XV Loudspeaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
Interesting, most visitors are wowed by our house. Never thought of it as an audio warehouse. My wife doesn’t let me put my equipment up in the family shared rooms or areas in the house, with the one exception of the Alon Wolf (pre-Magico) extreme designed speakers driven by the quartet of Goldmund monoblocks amplifiers. I’m sadly confined to my seven dedicated rooms/listening areas spaces throughout the house. I’ m not allowed to put any of my audio equipment in the four family dens in the house or in any of my wife’s rooms in the house or in the pool house.

Post a picture of your set up, I like to see what all it is that I’m missing.

By the way, I rather call my areas an audio lab than an audio warehouse, Our house’s modern/contemporary design and style aesthetics are very important, check out the pictures of our formal living room.

So you’re telling us that you have SEVEN dedicated rooms and they all are a cluttered mess? Hire an interior decorator to give you one proper place to set up a room you’d actually want to invite music lovers (not audio collectors) to visit.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Good afternoon all. This thread has swayed off of the original topic and has turned into something that is not in the best interest of the forum to continue. With that said, the thread will now be closed.

If you have a specific question about the original topic, please post said question in a new thread. Thank you.

Tom

Reactions: ptman
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing