Would you like to have a wife or girlfriend of that caliber?

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Well, as said, it is hard to talk about "sense" with audiophiles.

She sounds like a free associating schizoid ping pong ball on acid. Must be stoned. I guess it's entertaining on a long trip as long as she doesn't get too irascible or jump out of the car.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
My favorite brand of coffee is "Chock Full of Nuts" Think about that for a second. The top of the can has this disclaimer- 100 percent coffee, No Nuts Inside."

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
She genuinely appears to be as sharp as a bowling ball. However, I’m sure lots of guys would allow her to eat crackers in bed.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I'll put it to you this way. There are a lot of beautiful women out there [my wife being one of them]. This young lady might qualify for many of us as being one of them. For me, as soon as she opened her mouth and started speaking, all of that beauty just disappeared. Makes me wonder how she would handle a really hard question such as, "What color is Johnny's red wagon". Of course, after watching the video, it seems as if they are both a perfect match for each other. Videotaping yourself and you wife while driving, exposing the not-so-great qualities of your new partner in life for the world to see.....

Even if I was single, no cracker eating in bed here Mark. My word.

Tom

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Even if I was single, no cracker eating in bed here Mark. My word.

Tom

Let’s park your butt on a desert island for awhile and see if you don’t let some coyote ugly woman in your bed with a fresh pack of saltines.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Mark, come on man. This lady I equate along the same lines of the "move the deer signs" lady. I'd have to be there for decades on that island with the thought that humankind depended on me to start over. Even then, I think I'd pass for humankind's sake. Imagine asking her an "advanced question" like what's the square root of 4.9324 squared?

I think I'd die laughing before the decades went by.

Tom

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Let’s park your butt on a desert island for awhile and see if you don’t let some coyote ugly woman in your bed with a fresh pack of saltines.

Does the desert island have any goats or sheep?

Imperial

Mar 6, 2012
Norway
You know... there are women that would make the 80 mph lass seem like Einstein...

The reason for making this commercial in Norway, is that when Macdonalds opened here they would open shop in
real estate formerly occupied by banks, libraries, anything really. They would some times leave part of the older building intact, for nostalgia.
That confuses the crap out of some people... :cool:

Hehe...

Last edited:

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Wife or girlfriend of that caliber???

There wouldn't be a second date, and if I could get out of it in a gentlemanly manner, the first date would end early!

. . . . Imagine asking her an "advanced question" like what's the square root of 4.9324 squared?

I think I'd die laughing before the decades went by.

Tom

Can you imagine asking her a slightly more advanced question like what's the square root of 69?

(8 something)

Last edited:

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
I'll put it to you this way. There are a lot of beautiful women out there [my wife being one of them]. This young lady might qualify for many of us as being one of them. For me, as soon as she opened her mouth and started speaking, all of that beauty just disappeared.
Agreed. I recall a Richard Pryor routine in which he described coming home to find his pool filled with his daughter's wet, nubile friends cavorting in their bathing suits and he had to suppress some very un-fatherly urges. Those dissolved rapidly when they began speaking to greet him. (He added some vocal characterizations.)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing