What's Spinning Tonight?

No is it really good ? thank you
Thought you would tell me because you linked to "Fishermen".
No, I haven't seen it either so I don't know.
Knew that the movie existed because I was noticed by an acquaintance a few years ago.
Nevermind... It's probably better to go fishing for real.
Always better to be out in the real nature than in front of the tv ;)

You really have to remove that tape you have on the floor.
It gets almost all the attention ;)

Thanks. We are almost done with all the positioning. They are new - Dec 21st is when we installed them. So, we are just making sure they are right before we pull the pins on the MPODs and remove the tape.

Reactions: P-pan
Thought you would tell me because you linked to "Fishermen".
No, I haven't seen it either so I don't know.
Knew that the movie existed because I was noticed by an acquaintance a few years ago.
Nevermind... It's probably better to go fishing for real.
Always better to be out in the real nature than in front of the tv ;)
Tv is for boobs, hence the name I suppose, boob tube and the wasteland further on . . .

Reactions: Audire
It's been so long that I've had subwoofers that actually reproduce solid, useable bass well below 20 Hz, I forgot how much truly low, deep bass this album has on it. It takes me back to the good ole' car audio days and using an Audio Control Epicenter! LOL

Reactions: Audire

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing