What's Spinning Tonight?

the GOLD EXPERIENCE
:wub:
:wub:
@April Snow

St3L9jM.jpg

Reactions: Solypsa
Nine Inch Nails ?– The Downward Spiral - the best rock recording of all time? YES. never been as loud as it was tonight
the recording is so good it literally has no distortion but max dynamics . Test one's system or break it - Yes.

7KGdduH.jpg

NbUnfss.jpg

AMR/ iFiaudio

I only became familiar with them recently through the recommendation from member J007B via this thread. I believe though that they became a duo back in 1980 though they played together before that. The link below to their website doesn't indicate any upcoming concerts with their last one being Jan 2021. Hopefully they will once again,, and also produce more albums. I have 3 more older albums on the way which will get me to 9.

Strunz & Farah | Music of the Guitar (strunzandfarah.com)

PS If you are not familiar with Roman Street you might enjoy them as well. Similiar musical vibe by 2 talented guitarist brothers

Reactions: AMR / iFi audio
AMR/ iFiaudio

I only became familiar with them recently through the recommendation from member J007B via this thread. I believe though that they became a duo back in 1980 though they played together before that. The link below to their website doesn't indicate any upcoming concerts with their last one being Jan 2021. Hopefully they will once again,, and also produce more albums. I have 3 more older albums on the way which will get me to 9.

Strunz & Farah | Music of the Guitar (strunzandfarah.com)

PS If you are not familiar with Roman Street you might enjoy them as well. Similiar musical vibe by 2 talented guitarist brothers
Thanks a lot for the link. Did you purchase anything from their website? Do you know, by any chance, what formats do they sell? Thanks for the Roman Street recommendation. That's going to be my testing for tomorrow.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing