What's Spinning Tonight?

Delightful, absolutely delightful album from The Lake Poets, Live from the Minster. Superb music and excellent fidelity. Best part? It is free!

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showt...ake-Poets-Live-from-The-Minster-FREE-DOWNLOAD

What is it you are saying? You like to argue about gear instead of downloading this? Shame on you :).

Lovely, lovely album! I've been playing it a lot!

Nice, never heard the MF RLJ album, I have an original regular pressing, which sounds great but is warped, plus the original cd ... also recently purchased new a 200g LP remaster{version?}, which sounds amazingly dull and completely lifeless in comparison to either orig LP or CD ... very disappointing.
The MSFL 45RPM 2LP Boxset is the one to get! I have several regular U.S. and Canadian pressings,including a first pressing and also the Rhino reissue pressed at RTI. I also have a standard RBCD and a SHM-CD. I guess one can gather I truly love this album. :)

Thanks Johnny, one of my favorite albums and didn't know this version existed.

The MSFL 45RPM 2LP Boxset is the one to get! I have several regular U.S. and Canadian pressings,including a first pressing and also the Rhino reissue pressed at RTI. I also have a standard RBCD and a SHM-CD. I guess one can gather I truly love this album. :)

Last night listened to one of my latest acquisitions courtesy of kind WBF members like Blizzard:

Blues Deluxe - Joe Bonamassa

Very nice sound and fidelity at 16/44.1 which I accidently downloaded as AIFF! I think it was HDtracks which always defaults to AIFF :( unless I login first.

Years ago was going to Sony Music Japan (largest record label there) to convince them to use our codec. So to be culturally friendly, I bought a number of CDs in Japan to encode and this was one of them:

The band is "Mr. Children" and Romaji title (Japanese word written using English characters) is Shinkai (??). Roon could not find the album art so in the process of teaching it that, I also listened. Not bad.

Delightful, absolutely delightful album from The Lake Poets, Live from the Minster. Superb music and excellent fidelity. Best part? It is free!

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showt...ake-Poets-Live-from-The-Minster-FREE-DOWNLOAD

What is it you are saying? You like to argue about gear instead of downloading this? Shame on you :).

People if you haven't yet. Please download this album. Excellent in term of music and the sound is great.. It is Free Like just click .. Din't even ask me for a credit card or even an e-mail. Listening right now.

Discovered Patty Griffin years back just sampling CDs in the store I think. Loved that album, but not later ones. I went and listened and found another that I like. I listened to them back to back:

This one is must buy: http://www.amazon.com/Impossible-Dream-Patty-Griffin/dp/B0001LJCZ2/ref=ntt_mus_ep_dpi_7

And the one I recently bought: http://www.amazon.com/Living-With-Ghosts-Patty-Griffin/dp/B000002G4U/ref=ntt_mus_ep_dpi_3

Both have good to very good fidelity.

All are her voice and her guitar.

The Strokes Angles

The-Strokes-ANGLES.jpg

The Black Keys Turn Blue

blackkeys-turnblue.jpg

And of course, no New Year's would be complete without:

1473593576_c822eabdf1.jpg

L1090355.JPG

Happy New Year, everyone!

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing