Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
some early pictures from Pacific Audio Fest in Seattle

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
For all ofthose who stoppedin and introduced themselves I want to say thank you. It was an enjoyable weekend in Seattle, fun show and I think the room really worked and the system really did really well. I want to thank Lou and Gary and the crew for doing a terrific job in year one.
See you at Capfest!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Todays session included
Gold Coin - LaRRY cARLTON /rOBBEN fORD Unplugged
Korean BBQ- Blicher Hemmer Gadd
L.A. by Bike[ Lee Ritenour- Rhythm Sessions
Fresh Start - Bob James - Urban Flamingo

It was a Jazzy kind of afternoon.
Enjoy

ICOREM

Sep 10, 2016
Yesterday I installed the new Nordost Qnet network switch and replaced the high end industrial one i was using. I liked it. I want to listen more today now that it has been plugged in overnight. Its nicely packaged, and looks and feels very well made.
Hi Elliott
Can you share some more from your experience with the Qnet ? I will probably audition it in a few weeks but love to hear your thougths. Did you buy also their power supply [pricey....] or using a different LPS ? Thanks

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Hi Elliott
Can you share some more from your experience with the Qnet ? I will probably audition it in a few weeks but love to hear your thougths. Did you buy also their power supply [pricey....] or using a different LPS ? Thanks
I’m at Capfest and really busy and tired however
I bought it, bought the LPS from Nordost and am using their upgraded cables.
Highly recommend it. Cleaner, clearer quieter signal
sorry i don’t have time for more

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Its been a while since I posted about this but I was in my soundroom today checking out a few things from the Grammies to see if there was anything I would like.
I played a few things like Lizzo "about damn time" which kicks ass on my system and I can understand every word she says which is fantastic. and its a disco type song that will remind you of someone like Donna Summer.Its a lot of fun.
I am a Bonnie Raitt fan and in fact she and I were born on thje exact same day whatever LOL
I wanted to check out what she won an award for and then Roon turned me on to a woman named Janiva Magness and an incredible album called "hard to Kill"
This album is smokin' she has a voice some where between Bonnie and Pat Bennatar and a super solid band that just rocks.
I am in the process of listening to some more of her stuff. She has an INCREDIBLE story , like from a soap opera but the woman is terrific and its HIGHLY recommended
Turn it up!

Last edited:

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I havent posted here in here while but I can't resist today.
Its a rainy Tuesday afternoon and I felt like playing the blues and my system is hot and ready to go
Try this great young Blues guitarist
Christone "Kingfish" Ingram
Live in London

This is a tight 4 piece band in a smaller venue and Kingfish will and does kick your ass
Get the gear ready, nice and warm, find a comfortable seat , pour yourself a strong one or light one up and buckle up in you are for a real great ride
Try "she calls me kingfish" hold on for
"hardtimes" and "Mississippi Night"

Thsi young man can let it rip
Enjoy it!

Reactions: ashandger

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Felt like doing some tuning today, thoughj tI might be able to kick it up another notch and did.
Found a few new things to play
try this its really fun
Album called Sterren by Milio on Qobuz, play the track YOU
make sure the lights are out and you are sitting in the center . enjoy
Also New album by Dominique Fils-Aime Our roots run deep try the title track

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I am not listening to music I am too upset to do that.
NEVER AGAIN
NEVER AGAIN
NEVER AGAIN.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing