Tripoint Troy Signature NG

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Dave, most audiophiles running analog and digital systems, monoblocks, multiple psus, pwrd subs, will have a basic minimum of 12 components needing grounding. Throw in R2R, servers, renderers, dual mono units, and you're easily up to 18-20.

Frankly for $70k, if there can only be 3 terminals on the NG box, these 3 should be able to take 4 ground leads per terminal, allowing 12 components to be grounded.

$70k needs to be able to cover a multi source system w sufficient capacity, whatever the arguments of technical superiority. The price dictates that.

SuperDave

May 12, 2017
Texas
Can you name one of us that does this? I wouldn't say most run analog and digital or have powered subs that need grounding. You're reaching to get to that 18-20 number. I have monoblocks, cd, clock, and pre grounded at this moment. I want my Aurender grounded but live with it as is. Can Tripoint be costly, yes, but not like you make it sound. You may see more value if you actually heard Tripoint products.

Dave

Jun 9, 2013
Spirit.
It seems you're confused.
Troy Signature has 3 terminals. I think the cost will be 1/2 of the Troy Signature Elite NG which has 4 terminals.

D676E5C6-7A72-4BE8-954B-A0CC202B8774.jpeg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing