The Black Swan- Official HD Trailer

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
I own all of Aronofsky's movies but the last one, The Wrestler. They have all been pretty amazing, but very, very dark. Don't look for a Hollywood ending.

Tim

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Tim

you were right on. Saw the movie this afternoon with my wife. It was certainly a very good movie and Natalie Portman was wonderful but there was definitely no Hollywood ending. Definitely recommended but a very predictable and disturbing ending

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Portman plus Kunis Hotness Index is enough to make me want to see this movie. Thanks for the recommendation Steve. BTW I sent off that message we talked about ;)

Steve Williams

Thanks Jack

The movie is a psychologic thriller with as I said a predictable and disturbing ending but definitely worth the watch

I believe she will get an Oscar nomination for this role. She did all of her dancing BTW

Thanks for making that call (although there were two so I am not sure which one you made)

Steve Williams

As predicted, Natalie Portman won the Golden Globe Award for best Actress in a dramatic role. IMO, there just wasn't any other actress that even came close to Natalie Portman's portrayal in The Black Swan

Mobiusman

May 24, 2010
Jersey Shore- waterside
I agree Steve. She has true promise. I met her years ago during my movie days when see had a supporting role in Beautiful Girls. She seemed like a truly nice human.

Steve Williams

IMO there is no way she, Colin Firth and Christian Bale can lose this year's Oscars.

For me at least the three best movies of the year were The Social Network, The King's Speech and The Black Swan with the last two neck and neck for the lead. I must admit that I also loved Geoffrey Rush as best Supporting in the King's Speech

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing