TechDas Air Force One

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
here my room

b3344, I think you have achieved World Honorable Audio Conservator status. What a great playroom.

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I believe he said it was for the micro tables.

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I could be wrong, but I believe there is around $500,000 worth of tables in his room. And that doesn't include the value of all of his tonearms and cartridges.

audioarcher

May 6, 2012
Seattle area
I need two for main play. Still have a Clearaudio Innovation compact in a box for another location. The TechDAS will be my last table....for sure.

Sorry my post was directed at B3344. Though I imagine you will be quite happy with the TechDas. I have heard it before and was impressed with it's sound.

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
Somehow i missed it in my first pass through the postings from the gentleman from Thailand, but isn't that a TechDas sitting in the middle of all of those Micro-S tables? Am I the only one who missed that?
If so, to quote the honorable gentleman from Thailand, 'ha ha' :)

I'd like to know more about the rest of his gear, cartridges, arms, phono stages, etc, not to detract from the TechDas discussion. Maybe our new friend from Thailand could start a thread?

b3344

Jan 16, 2013
Khonkaen Thailand
for micro seiki and techdas i think it be the same family because it almost design by same guy or team

for donut is for micro seiki BA 600 air base system

Attachments

• fr_4933.jpg
    fr_4933.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 672
  • Micro8000II.jpg
    Micro8000II.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 916
  • fr_3640_size880.jpg
    fr_3640_size880.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 7,653

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
So I found out today that I can get in on the current production run as someone may have backed out allowing me to get the allocation. This means later this month delivery instead of September. Woo Hoo!

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
So I found out today that I can get in on the current production run as someone may have backed out allowing me to get the allocation. This means later this month delivery instead of September. Woo Hoo!
Are you getting the blue light option like the one below?

b3344

Jan 16, 2013
Khonkaen Thailand
The blue light under turntable is aftermarket LED . to make it like UFO but light under platter is special order from techdas .i recommend to all AFO owner .
It make AFO more beautiful and Luxury
ps in thailand already 6 th AFO now .very amazing number of turntable at this price

the picture show special order LED under platter

Attachments

• fr_1279_size880.jpg
    fr_1279_size880.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 631

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
The blue light under turntable is aftermarket LED . to make it like UFO but light under platter is special order from techdas .i recommend to all AFO owner .
It make AFO more beautiful and Luxury

the picture show special order LED under platter

Pretty cool. No compromise on the spinning balance of the platter with the lights ?

b3344

Jan 16, 2013
Khonkaen Thailand
as you see LED under glass so no any effect on spinning . except you will use laser LED like jedi sward star war movies haha.

normally platter will fly by air on the glass.

actually I want techdas should put rainbow LED and should have move and change color follow the music . user can adjust LED color and put LED under the turntable haha

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
as you see LED under glass so no any effect on spinning . except you will use laser LED like jedi sward star war movies haha.

normally platter will fly by air on the glass.

Whoops, your right...I thought it was a spinning sub platter. Funny, I need to understand my new turntable a little better before it arrives, lol.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing