Super Bowl 2014-Commercials

Year after year IMO the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials continue to be the best......

Budweiser Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial -- "Puppy Love"

Having seen them all, this one was my favorite.....which one did everyone else like the best

The Audi one still has me howling.....
The Puppy Adoption was very tender and beautifully filmed.

I only watched the second half and thought there were a lot of poorly done commercials. Given the $4M cost for a spot, I am amazed that they did not find a better ad agency/production company.

Having seen them all, this one was my favorite.....which one did everyone else like the best

Doberhuahua; I laughed so hard when I saw it here, and even more on TV. Overall, they were very poor; I used to laugh so hard with the half-time commercials, not this time.

Doberhuahua; I laughed so hard when I saw it here, and even more on TV. Overall, they were very poor; I used to laugh so hard with the half-time commercials, not this time.
You know the Audi commercial is a slam on the Hyundai Genesis. They are trying to say that it doesn't know what it is....especially because the new Genesis no longer looks like a Lexus/Mercedes/Infiniti cross breed - but now it looks like an Audi up front!!!! Audi must really be worried to make a commercial like this :rotfl: !!!! My son (who sells the Genesis and Equus) just laughed - as did I (proud Genesis owner). Audi should work at getting their transmissions working properly ;)

If the Audi commercial was a slam on the Genesis it's an inside joke. First time I'd heard of it.

Banned SB ad? Why?

Banned SB ad? Why?

Really John? Please tell me you know why that commercial was banned or am I'm going to send the little yellow school bus to take you to work tomorrow.

Really John? Please tell me you know why that commercial was banned or am I'm going to send the little yellow school bus to take you to work tomorrow.

LOL! No need to send the little yellow school bus, Mark!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing