SOtM sNH-10G Switch : Mods & Tweaks!

Totima

Jun 5, 2023
If you ease the out slowly from bottom they will come away and you will be able to just slot them back in afterwards. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the tip! Got it out.. now you wouldn’t happen to know the name of this connector?

orange55

Sep 13, 2022
London

AngeloVRA

Mar 7, 2020
Sorry wasn’t clear. Not that connector - the JST style 2 pin that connects the wire. Cannot find anything that matches this style in my local electronics store or even online…
Hi @Totima

Are you referring to this connector ?
1686645962582.jpeg

Here are the part numbers:

Molex 0050375023 (Crimp Housing)
Molex 0008701039 (Crimp Terminal)

Regards
Angelo

Reactions: Totima

Reg19

Jun 6, 2021
Question to sNH10-G owners: do you prefer to take output out of the switch (& into your streamer / renderer / network bridge) via RJ45 or optical out? I know that SoTM does suggest using ethernet out and then a SoTM filter. I'm interested in what the users found via experimenting.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing